NT, Share your Personal L's....don't be ashamed, embrace those dark moments in time

Originally Posted by FeelMode

laugh.gif
Damn Pook, that last one with Fab is not the business, i hope u kicked her to the curb after that incident.

as for me lets see... my L's in the women department are very minimal to almost none at all. I guess there have been the times where you didnt act fast enough.

back in the day there was this girl named Rosemary that at that time was the baddest chicki knew or had ever seen, She used to jock pretty heavy when we were like about 13 or so but she hadnt fully developed like that at that time. I ended up getting locked up for a while and when i got out about a year and a half later i came home to her looking incredible. She was still on me and some how i fumbled my chance away and she ended up getting with a partner of mine who she later told me she got with him because he reminded her of me but didnt think she had a chance with me... she ended up getting pregnant and i never got my chance..
laugh.gif
FML

I have multiple going to jail L's i have taken tho
smh.gif
dont even wanna relive those story's tho
You from Miami?

2. Got fired from the job in that new city on MLK day.
laugh.gif

U forgot to mention that lower case "l" u took when posting on NT that U met Coral from Real World at a party in Canada and itwasn't her!

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

laugh.gif

U forgot to mention that lower case "l" u took when posting on NT that U met Coral from Real World at a party in Canada and it wasn't her!

I still think it's her tho.....i was hammered

2s62fy9.jpg
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
OP, for what its worth, you get my respect for this thread.

I got some questions though.....
Was you good with your teammate after dude "slept" with your girl?
Have you bought a Fab album since? Im guessing you was real salty when "Breathe" dropped in '04......

lost $10,000 yearly scholarship by 0.02 GPA points

I'm probably getting it back in a month though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

Here's another teenage L.....

I use to race RC cars.....I got into building RC airplanes....these things are made from balsa wood, very light-weight....anyon, I finally completed the plane after like MONTHS....I was mad excited, I was showing it to a friend of mine in the building, as I was walking with it in the house, the wing clipped the corner of a hallway and snapped that $%+* in half.....I then proceeded to beat the $%+* outta the plane til it was in complete pieces....sad sad day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's funny because I can see myself doing that. Short tempers FTL!!!

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

laugh.gif

U forgot to mention that lower case "l" u took when posting on NT that U met Coral from Real World at a party in Canada and it wasn't her!

I still think it's her tho.....i was hammered

2s62fy9.jpg
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
...Naw fam that aint her! Close, butNo...Coral's breasts are much bigger...
nerd.gif
See
nerd.gif

299400398PzJVYk_ph.jpg

-Jokingly gave the waitress @ a strip club a faux name b/c I didn't expect anything to come from it. We've been talking since January and I'mreally falling for her. I badly want to come clean but I'm not sure how she'll handle it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

-Jokingly gave the waitress @ a strip club a faux name b/c I didn't expect anything to come from it. We've been talking since January and I'm really falling for her. I badly want to come clean but I'm not sure how she'll handle it.
tired.gif

roll.gif
i don't know why but i think this is hilarious lol

went to the beach in cali, took my camera, left it for my lil cuzin to hold it, she put it on in the sand like 25 ft away from the water then a big wave camend got water all over my camera and dont work.
mad.gif

I got drunk on Christmas Eve and tried to fight my friend. I got my @@@ whooped. Mouth was busted wide open I couldn't eat Christmas dinner.

6 years ago I went outa town and I got a call from this guy. He was my girlfriend's ex. He said "I told you monica was a +*$!$, I been hittinthat."

I said "ok dude, thnx."

He goes "oh you think it's a joke, you in Memphis right now, she told me. I just left from over there. When u get back I left something under thematress for you."

I get back home heated...I look under the matress and I find two Lifestyle condom wrappers.

Long story short I went up to her job. You know what else happened. Restraining order, ect.

A month later we messed around and she burnt me with Gahnoreah (sp).

2 months later she burns me again. I couldn't stay away.

That was the last straw

Originally Posted by blazinRook

-Jokingly gave the waitress @ a strip club a faux name b/c I didn't expect anything to come from it. We've been talking since January and I'm really falling for her. I badly want to come clean but I'm not sure how she'll handle it.
tired.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that is madd funny. u better tell her thats your middle name that you go by.

^^^ I thought it was
roll.gif
too when I 1st gave her the dummy name but if I knew I would be kicking myself in the $%% months later
smh.gif
And yes I've beensmashing on a regular basis for about 2 months now.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by blazinRook

tired.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that is madd funny. u better tell her thats your middle name that you go by.
roll.gif

You could try to legally change your name.

Won a trip to Barbados on a radio station but fell asleep ontop of my phone so I couldn't answer the call.
laugh.gif
I remember u made a thread about that

laugh.gif
I remember most of these stories.

I guess of late the biggest L I took was turning down a good job in this economy because I thought I could do better. I would have been miserable at the job,but at least I would have had one. It's pretty miserable graduating from the "honors program" and everyone in it has a "good #+% job"but you.

- Got burned by the ex
smh.gif

- Ex boyfriend of this girl I've been talking to comes out of nowhere Friday at the bar and starts making out with her, to her great displeasure.
- Got hit in the face by a pitch because I didn't think it was going to hit me.

^^^ I thought it was
roll.gif
too when I 1st gave her the dummy name but if I knew I would be kicking myself in the $%% months later
smh.gif
And yes I've been smashing on a regular basis for about 2 months now.
just say its ur middle name and u hate ur 1st name..

4th of july 2007 I drunk 3/4 of a fifth of blackberry brandy tryin to impress a chick... she started grindin on me and i threw up all over her
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

A whole year of college with no (()) Had it offered a few times but that's no excuse. Main point, no (()). It wouldn't have been as tough if I wasn't accustomed to getting it often while at home, but that year was tough for me. Freshmen year too.
tired.gif

nbq87r.gif

I'm sorry g, but that is unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom