NT, Share your Personal L's....don't be ashamed, embrace those dark moments in time

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

4th of july 2007 I drunk 3/4 of a fifth of blackberry brandy tryin to impress a chick... she started grindin on me and i threw up all over her
tired.gif
That's not an L

I wish I could say I did that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

lost $10,000 yearly scholarship by 0.02 GPA points

I'm probably getting it back in a month though
pimp.gif
same but mines like 6 stacks for a year.. n ill most likely get it back for this summer/next fall

-got dome for the first time from a fat chick (and it was her first time... i think she was hungry cuz she was tryna bite my lil smokey off)

-last term i was gettin droppd off w/ this bad chick (was gonna swing for me too) but i had a few too many brews that nite and chuckd up in the backseat allover the front seat, %*## was a mess n looked like a goddamn murder scene

-when i first started driving my moms old 80s mercedes, my first accident on record was with a parked truck while i was trying to park in the damn bank parkinglot (not even a parallel turn)

-got my first 2 bongs swooped, the first was just left out by my roomies one night and nobody was gonna claim for that

-i replaced that bong with an almost exact same model, a 12" single perc w/ diffuser and 2 months later i got swooped as i was in class... i had that %*##sitting in the living room and upon arrival there was a note on the table... "thanks for the bong partnah!" ... yeah no more slippin... i stay onthat lock my door tip even to shower. (word of advice for ALL college students...)

-im tight when it comes to locking my %*## up and always havin my keys with me but i was in rush when gettin droppd off by my roommate to drop off a midtermtakehome paper and left my keys, i get mad paranoid and im already jumpin to conclusions so i call this n after i turn it in and hes already home (supposedlyhe was gonna do sumtin on campus for a bit) and says he left my keys in the car.

i return home and the first thing im checkin is the stash jar, and what do ya know the goddamn purp nugget i been savin for the roor to come in was missing...called this fool out on it and almost straight up recked his face. we aint on good terms anymore since he still owes me almost a hundo and i aint gonna beseein this back (when it comes to gettin even... i get even
devil.gif
)

i aint even feel that bad for this kid now too cuz his life is down the drain at the moment...
laugh.gif

-the midterm takehome paper i turned in was LATE, even though we had a week to work on it i started that same day
laugh.gif

-when i was in the dorms, i once passed out and the door was left slightly open, next morning my ds fire red 5s were missing (already had an idea who it wassince i did a lil investigation but no proof) only time ive ever got jackd for kicks but i got another 2-3 pairs on ice still havent rockd

-my first relationship was like a month... and there was a lack of communication, shouldve just told her that we should just hangout, not the "mutuallyexclusive" dillio... was sucha a burden on me for awhile worryin bout this chick (check the sig...
laugh.gif
)

-ive always been that type of dude to really get into his passions n overendulge... comin from pokemans (had em all), sneakers, n that herb
pimp.gif

-ive just been passin my classes nothing special and my gpa in college is <3.00 when i came fresh outta hs with that 3.95

thats all for now.

shawty led me on for 4 months, or more like i caught feelings for her and the day she finally gonna let me beat, her mom is supposed to be out all night andwont come back til the next day. da da da plans get !#@%%@ up and i think she !#@%%@ another dude
she had some $$@# on her myspace like mami want it, mami got it, and her status was sore and sleepy, called her out on it she was like it was from a song(maxb- mami want some @*+* tonight)and im i know the song and it doesn't talk about ya legs feeling sore and feeling sleepy, and she like da da da where doesit say my legs are sleepy and i say you tell me and i say something about a needle @*+* **$!$ she was ++%@%! and she says da da da u aint my man, i don'towe any1 anything(i guess cause she said she would let me beat on new years and da plans got !#@%%@ up...and i think she !#@%%@ her ex then..cause she wastalking about getting drunk as hell and saying happy new years with her ex)

we smooth $$@# out, next day she hits me up we talkin blah blah blah, and we get to past relationships and she talkin about all the $%!$@$ she used to play,and im like yo you playin me to, she like nah i dont even spend time with u like that, so it kinda confirmed my head, that she aint plan on giving me the #!!!@and it hurt low key to be honest

and she !#@%%@ one **$!$ in my grade that im cool, back before we even knew each other so i couldnt wife and probably !#@%%@ another nig during memorial dayweekend/spring break

to end the story, after she told me that, i was ++%@%! heated, cuz i was sayin why couldnt of she had said i aint feelin like you that, cuz when we first metand she said she liked me or whatever she was she dont do !#%* buddies, and now she talkin about she wanna stay single and she played all her bf's so imlike whatever i aint wasting no more time on the situation i give up, mad girls was tryna talk to me and i aint even pursue it cuz i thought me and herwasn't bf and gf but we was more than just friends, but now im gonna do my own thing cuz now i see how the game has to be played

so i aint hit her up at all during the weekend, monday i guess she was heated cuz she did a lil wave to me then tuesday she aint say $$@# to me, and wehaven't said a word to each other since, i think she been tryna get my attention recently but im not saying anything to her, unless she says something tome first

she gave me the run around and now she wants to just walk up to her and start talking to her na !#%* that, i mean a call or a text to say hi and we couldasmoothed $$@# out but oh well to bad, life moves on college here i come, im ready for this $$@# man

she wanna listen to her friend who she knows liked me, and is salty cuz i aint spend no time with her...thats on you

srry for all the curse words or whatever this a personal L i copied and pasted from another forum

Last year I hid some DS Playoff 8s and iPod Classic in a Six Flags employee locker. I come back to find the 8s and iPod gone.

I'll post one L per day. I've taken many.

Got a woody dancing with a DUFF, while my boy got it in with her dime friend. Even woke up with blue balls the next morning from it
smh.gif

-black out drunk mugged
-hooked up with a couple of ugly broads while under the influence
-hit on a girl one time that I later found out was actually related to me
indifferent.gif

basically alcohol is not a good thing

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

shawty led me on for 4 months, or more like i caught feelings for her and the day she finally gonna let me beat, her mom is supposed to be out all night and wont come back til the next day. da da da plans get !#@%%@ up and i think she !#@%%@ another dude
she had some $$@# on her myspace like mami want it, mami got it, and her status was sore and sleepy, called her out on it she was like it was from a song(max b- mami want some @*+* tonight)and im i know the song and it doesn't talk about ya legs feeling sore and feeling sleepy, and she like da da da where does it say my legs are sleepy and i say you tell me and i say something about a needle @*+* **$!$ she was ++%@%! and she says da da da u aint my man, i don't owe any1 anything(i guess cause she said she would let me beat on new years and da plans got !#@%%@ up...and i think she !#@%%@ her ex then..cause she was talking about getting drunk as hell and saying happy new years with her ex)

http://www.youtube.com/v/VFVppyfAhEw&hl=en&fs=1&

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

I got drunk on Christmas Eve and tried to fight my friend. I got my @@@ whooped. Mouth was busted wide open I couldn't eat Christmas dinner.

6 years ago I went outa town and I got a call from this guy. He was my girlfriend's ex. He said "I told you monica was a +*$!$, I been hittin that."

I said "ok dude, thnx."

He goes "oh you think it's a joke, you in Memphis right now, she told me. I just left from over there. When u get back I left something under the matress for you."

I get back home heated...I look under the matress and I find two Lifestyle condom wrappers.

Long story short I went up to her job. You know what else happened. Restraining order, ect.

A month later we messed around and she burnt me with Gahnoreah (sp).

2 months later she burns me again. I couldn't stay away.

That was the last straw

roll.gif
roll.gif

i copped a pair of Olympic 7s , wore them to school one day and put them in my football locker. i had an away game and when i came back they were gone. ofcourse i should have left peice of tape with my combo on the lock .

this fine girl was coming over my house and i knew i was going to get the (()) .i guess i left my front door unlocked so i was beating my salami trying to getthe unpredictable first nut out when the girl walks in my room and catches me. she then went on to say how she was about to give me the (()) but she thinksjerkin is gross and she cant talk to guys who jerk it. i tried telling her everybody does it but she didnt believe me so i took the L and finished watching thebangbros film i was watching

Originally Posted by jjsrf

I got drunk on Christmas Eve and tried to fight my friend. I got my @@@ whooped. Mouth was busted wide open I couldn't eat Christmas dinner.

6 years ago I went outa town and I got a call from this guy. He was my girlfriend's ex. He said "I told you monica was a +*$!$, I been hittin that."

I said "ok dude, thnx."

He goes "oh you think it's a joke, you in Memphis right now, she told me. I just left from over there. When u get back I left something under the matress for you."

I get back home heated...I look under the matress and I find two Lifestyle condom wrappers.

Long story short I went up to her job. You know what else happened. Restraining order, ect.

That was the last straw

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What were you thinking?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by jjsrf

I said "ok dude, thnx."

That was the last straw

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What were you thinking?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
he wasnt

Originally Posted by TD The God

1. Moved to another country for an ex. 3 weeks after the move, we broke up. Stuck in a city not knowing anyone. Became a drunk and picked up Brazilian "women" in clubs.
2vabeoy.gif

- Got burned by the ex
smh.gif

- Ex boyfriend of this girl I've been talking to comes out of nowhere Friday at the bar and starts making out with her, to her great displeasure.
- Got hit in the face by a pitch because I didn't think it was going to hit me.

You're holding out on us you have more L's than that.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

- Got burned by the ex
smh.gif

- Ex boyfriend of this girl I've been talking to comes out of nowhere Friday at the bar and starts making out with her, to her great displeasure.

Man, that first one encompassed a whole grip of L's.

I really don't have much outside of that.

i came in here prepared to post stories, but after readin pookies.......i cant complain

but yea, every L comes with a W. i havent had much of anything bad happen in my life.

but if i think of anything, ill be back.

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by hellaones

-Jokingly gave the waitress @ a strip club a faux name b/c I didn't expect anything to come from it. We've been talking since January and I'm really falling for her. I badly want to come clean but I'm not sure how she'll handle it.
tired.gif

roll.gif
i don't know why but i think this is hilarious lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that is madd funny. u better tell her thats your middle name that you go by.
roll.gif

You could try to legally change your name.
LOL dude is falling for a girl that's calling him John Doe.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

- Got burned by the ex
smh.gif

Man, that first one encompassed a whole grip of L's.

I really don't have much outside of that.

You're right I didnt put two and two together. Im just happy you referred to her as your ex.

Senior year of college - Took my girl and all her friends out clubbing in Taiwan. They got into with another group of girls and you know how those always end.Always comes back to the guys they're with. Haha. Half of us got kicked out and we were waiting for the rest of her friends. Bouncer had the nerve to pushmy girl so I laid him out only to have the entire security staff whoop my @#$, maglites and all. Highlight would have to be this random guy who was trying toget with one of my friends act hard and only end up running down the block and at the hospital be the FIRST one to open his mouth about how he got hands.
laugh.gif
End result: 6 stitches, fractured skull, and a bruised ego. Haha. But my uncle took care of business. Mafia ties FTW. Oh yes. PICS of course.

o9kep2.jpg

2yzakgp.jpg

ex wanted to take a picture so she could blog about it...
indifferent.gif

29b0klt.jpg

pops got this FRAMED in his damn office. so he can tell all his students that fighting is stupid. the looks i get when i visit. haha. made me out as a chump.

definitely took a MAJOR L on that one. Haha.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

my Ls don't measure up to the Ls i've read about in this thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mine either.

altho i just took one. My girls internet is down so she had to come over and use mine. while takin her quiz the timer was F!!!n up and could make her fail thequiz. i told her to printscreen and send the prob to the teach In case anything bad happens. well while lookin for where she saved the printscreen she found"pics" that a girl sent me some 4-5 years ago....smh SHE WAS
mad.gif

I posted this one about a year back.

for whatever reason, i wake up midnight/midmorning fiending for sweets or kool aid... ( i dont remember what i got exactly) but i remember having to do extrawork to make it, so im guess it was kool aid. so its 4 am, i make the kool aid (hassle) and begin walkin to my room. Well my cat threw up in the hallway...Iaint see it, i slipped in it, bust my A!!, spill what i had and landed in throw up. had to clean all that crap up......all i wanted was a snack
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

With the multitude of NTers taking L's, I felt that it was time to let these NTers know that they are NOT alone with the taking of the 12th letter of the alphabet.

Here are my Major life L's -

1. Moved to another country for an ex. 3 weeks after the move, we broke up. Stuck in a city not knowing anyone. Became a drunk and picked up Brazilian "women" in clubs.
2. Got fired from the job in that new city on MLK day.
3. Won a trip to Barbados on a radio station but fell asleep ontop of my phone so I couldn't answer the call.
4. Broke my leg a week later playing in a football game I had no need to play against...how you a receiver and don't wanna get tackled so you fall and clip my leg?
5. Prior to this string of events.....
I once cheated on my girl, the girl I cheated with went through my wallet and saw a pic of my girl. Said skank then noticed my girl in the mall and went up to her and told her about our romp...

Walked in on my girlfriend (in college) sleeping (not having sex) with my football teammate.
Fab came to our school and performed alongside 50 cent in '03. At the end of the performance I see my GIRL run on stage and hug Fab, I then see them go backstage....didn't hear back from her til later the next day. She said all they did was smoke and she passed out on the bed at Fab's hotel
grin.gif
I have taken many a more L

Share your experiences...we ain't judging in this thread

I remember these from thread from over the years.

girl i've been dating the last two years decided to end our relationship because of religion. just totally out of the blue, with no heads up. brutal,brutal feeling.

Back
Top Bottom