NT: So..how many of you dudes tweeze your eyebrows ?

I know some people that tweeze their eyebrows and they swear by it, saying it makes your eyes look different and your whole facial appearance

Anyone here done it before ?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

i do, i get the Al B Sure unibrow real bad, and have to get them shaped up from time to time (i said SHAPED, not ARCHED, for all you overtly homophobic dudesout there)

i run ZZZZZZ(electric razor) down the middle for the peach fuzz that grows to not look like a unibrow

yea my girl does the middle and top for me and it looks like its supposed to be that way so idc. you would be suprised how many dudes get this done tho.

I have trimmed them before, but i always get asked whether I have them arched every now and then.
laugh.gif
I dunno why cause i think they're sort of bushy.

people ask me this @$+% all the time.

this dude was like "stop tweezing your eyebrows !%%+ " and i was just like "wtfrick."

I swear, you shape your eyebrows up with a wet finger and dudes want to start accusing.

Not sure how you can question people taking care of their looks. IMO, bushy eyebrows are not a better look than normal eyebrows, unibrows, etc. As long asdudes aren't drawing their eyebrows in, I think it's fine.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i trim them n shape them. if i dont they look like L's n i get a unibrow and they get EXTRA bushhy so i kinda have to.

co-sign
gotta give em trim now & then

Back
Top Bottom