NT: So..how many of you dudes tweeze your eyebrows ?

never plucked not one eye brow ever and women swear I have the sexiest eyebrows ever... win
pimp.gif

i used to get my eyebrows "threaded" back in high school.

this lady would do it out of her garage for 5 bucks, and it looked great
laugh.gif

One of my ex's started doing it for me a long time. Now everytime it grows back it looks all messed up so I have to pluck my eyebrows. I dont go OD andleave them hella thin though.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

My girl will do it for me every now and then so I dont got a uni-brow. Also just to clean up any loose hairs that are growing out of place. I dont shape or wax or anything like that though. Just tryin to keep them brows clean when i'm peacefully at sleep..... gets me so heated
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

never plucked not one eye brow ever and women swear I have the sexiest eyebrows ever... win
pimp.gif

same goes for me. women love mines, some get a lil wacky and persistent tho, they see em as a canvas or somethin lol i do have a few stray hairs but you'dhave to be in my grill to notice

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by CB94

pimp.gif

same goes for me. women love mines, some get a lil wacky and persistent tho, they see em as a canvas or somethin lol i do have a few stray hairs but you'd have to be in my grill to notice

i wouldn't be anywhere near the grill of any dude who has better arches than i do.
{pause on that}

My sister had to start plucking them in the middle seeing as i was shaving it. I make sure that it doesn't look obvious. Ain't trying to be that dude.

Back
Top Bottom