NT: So..how many of you dudes tweeze your eyebrows ?

all the chicks ive messed with always hated on my eyebrows. i dont do them, but they are naturally perfect. my sister always with the side comments talkingabout who is my person at ziba's
indifferent.gif

Na, but I had a few girls tell me that they'll tweeze my eyebrows. Which made me realize that I had some damn busshy eyebrows! Haah....n the bad thing isthat when I get my haircut to short my eyebrows pop out more..lol.

I'm victim of the bushy eyebrows on my dad's side. When I get a haircut the lady just trims it for the length. No shaping whatsoever.

i sometimes pluck the stray hairs here and there. it does make a difference in how your face looks.

nothing OD though... i dont get them all slick and shaped like some hispanic dudes
laugh.gif

My girl will do it for me every now and then so I dont got a uni-brow. Also just to clean up any loose hairs that are growing out of place. I dont shape or waxor anything like that though. Just tryin to keep them brows clean.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

My girl will do it for me every now and then so I dont got a uni-brow. Also just to clean up any loose hairs that are growing out of place. I dont shape or wax or anything like that though. Just tryin to keep them brows clean.

#2 man, im untouchaaaaaable.

I'll be real. I get them waxed, but that's only because they were bushy as %!$% at one point, and when I got them cleaned up, they looked a lot better.

cmon bro u really think thats ayo.. id rather tweeze my unibrow than look like a caveman.. funny how thats ayo yet i do it so i can get play

If you have a serious caterpillar unibrow, then it is good to clean them out. Eyebrow grooming and tweezing for men is good when it is needed. But, some menget overexcited and they over do it.

You can tell this guy has a lot of eyebrow hairs, so I think it is nice how he shaped and groomed them like this....
18719_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom