NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Body is still sore recovering from my workouts. But gonna keep it in focus.

Just grinding out today is the goal, all the way through the weekend.

For everyone else staying positive and fixated on those achievements is key. Keep doing you in the pursuit of happiness.

Body is still sore recovering from my workouts. But gonna keep it in focus.

Just grinding out today is the goal, all the way through the weekend.

For everyone else staying positive and fixated on those achievements is key. Keep doing you in the pursuit of happiness.

I had to bump this....Everybody have a blessed day.

I'm off to start this beautiful day with good 2 mile run.

peace.

I had to bump this....Everybody have a blessed day.

I'm off to start this beautiful day with good 2 mile run.

peace.

Workouts in the morning have to be the best feeling in the world!

Stay healthy, be positive, exercise, be good with everyone and good things will come to yal!

Stay healthy, be positive, exercise, be good with everyone and good things will come to yal!

got a 3/20 on my last Chemisty exam bt not gonnna ruin my day + I can replace the exam with my final if I do better on it and cant do much worse than 3/20 lol......

got a 3/20 on my last Chemisty exam bt not gonnna ruin my day + I can replace the exam with my final if I do better on it and cant do much worse than 3/20 lol......

Originally Posted by 951guero

what time do you wake up? ive been wanting to change up my routine, but im not exactly a morning person. 

Originally Posted by 951guero

what time do you wake up? ive been wanting to change up my routine, but im not exactly a morning person. 

Trying to bump this for positivity.
A lot has happened to knock me down as of recent. But I'm still holding up, gonna go get a workout or two, within the hour.

From there, just gonna appreciate the evening. Peace.

Trying to bump this for positivity.
A lot has happened to knock me down as of recent. But I'm still holding up, gonna go get a workout or two, within the hour.

From there, just gonna appreciate the evening. Peace.

damn ya'll. I was feelin a little down earlier, and once again Niketalk kicked it back up. Good looks everyone!

damn ya'll. I was feelin a little down earlier, and once again Niketalk kicked it back up. Good looks everyone!

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by iAllan
did you just question #nerdswag as if the breezy dont appreciate it?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the young'ns might not respect the grind, but when its all said and done, you gonna be stackin paper, being a thorough dude, and the flat out leadin like a #bawse 
This is what's keeping me going right now.

I'm going in HARD for the 4th term, my grades came in and it was a shot to me, I took it personally... going hard until it's all said and done. Going to reclaim my 3.7 GPA status #cantstopme

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by iAllan
did you just question #nerdswag as if the breezy dont appreciate it?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the young'ns might not respect the grind, but when its all said and done, you gonna be stackin paper, being a thorough dude, and the flat out leadin like a #bawse 
This is what's keeping me going right now.

I'm going in HARD for the 4th term, my grades came in and it was a shot to me, I took it personally... going hard until it's all said and done. Going to reclaim my 3.7 GPA status #cantstopme

Last week, I finally started talking to my ex again after a year.  Things will never be the same, but it feels good to have her back in my life.
Also, I try to strike up at least one random conversation per day at the gym/school/gas station/etc. with a stranger.  You would be surprised how being nice and meeting a new person can make you feel.

Last week, I finally started talking to my ex again after a year.  Things will never be the same, but it feels good to have her back in my life.
Also, I try to strike up at least one random conversation per day at the gym/school/gas station/etc. with a stranger.  You would be surprised how being nice and meeting a new person can make you feel.

I was at Subways a couple days ago and there was this asian chick with some chin acne that made my sandwich.

I made her feel nice and comfortable and had a nice convo with her.

Had her smiling the whole time and opened her up to the point where she recommended some raspberry cookie to me when she caught me looking at them while paying.

I went back a few days later with a new pair of eyeglasses (didn't have any the first time), said hi how u doin, etc.. But realized she didn't recognize me completely. So I asked her if she remembered me and reminded her about the raspberry cookie. She smiled right away and commented on my glasses. Then asked me how the cookie was
laugh.gif
. We talked a little more after that and eventually I left. She's not the prettiest girl ever but I might take her out one time if she'll be down, just cause she's so cool and able to be herself around me.

Feels good, man.

Also, I'm requesting a sticky on this too.

I was at Subways a couple days ago and there was this asian chick with some chin acne that made my sandwich.

Had her smiling the whole time and opened her up to the point where she recommended some raspberry cookie to me when she caught me looking at them while paying.

I went back a few days later with a new pair of eyeglasses (didn't have any the first time), said hi how u doin, etc.. But realized she didn't recognize me completely. So I asked her if she remembered me and reminded her about the raspberry cookie. She smiled right away and commented on my glasses. Then asked me how the cookie was
laugh.gif
. We talked a little more after that and eventually I left. She's not the prettiest girl ever but I might take her out one time if she'll be down, just cause she's so cool and able to be herself around me.

Feels good, man.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

laugh.gif

Feels good, man.

pimp.gif

#feelsgoodman

I've really taken to " It was the best of times, it was the worst of times"

so much great %+%# is happening to me and around me, concurrently with so much negativity

I'm trying to become more selfless and more human everyday but it's a beautiful struggle

let's keep #winning

Originally Posted by WHPH10

laugh.gif

Feels good, man.

pimp.gif

#feelsgoodman

I've really taken to " It was the best of times, it was the worst of times"

so much great %+%# is happening to me and around me, concurrently with so much negativity

I'm trying to become more selfless and more human everyday but it's a beautiful struggle

let's keep #winning

Ill contribute.

Taking a 5 credit microbiology this course this sem, grade is composed of 3 tests and a lab, evenly weighted.

Got a 64 on my first test.

Was in a horrible mood, later in the day saw a girl I recognized from my lab, struck up a convo in the food court

Weve since become good friends, I got a 92 on the following test in that course.

My future curriculum is looking daunting, but with a perfect score on the final and an A in the lab, I can pull an A in the class, and realistically have a shot at a 4.0.

Ive learned to dedicate myself to a goal and I plan on studying for that final the entire week before the exam. Phone is getting left in the car. If someone needs me they can find me in the library, otherwise I dont exist.

Academics are a lot less stressful when you have your %%@ together. im learning that, and Im also learning to just start letting go and make conversation with strangers and people who give me good vibes.

Anytime I start to get negative or angry, i try to refocus on my goals and remember the quote "He who angers you, conquers you"

Ill contribute.

Taking a 5 credit microbiology this course this sem, grade is composed of 3 tests and a lab, evenly weighted.

Got a 64 on my first test.

Was in a horrible mood, later in the day saw a girl I recognized from my lab, struck up a convo in the food court

Weve since become good friends, I got a 92 on the following test in that course.

My future curriculum is looking daunting, but with a perfect score on the final and an A in the lab, I can pull an A in the class, and realistically have a shot at a 4.0.

Ive learned to dedicate myself to a goal and I plan on studying for that final the entire week before the exam. Phone is getting left in the car. If someone needs me they can find me in the library, otherwise I dont exist.

Academics are a lot less stressful when you have your %%@ together. im learning that, and Im also learning to just start letting go and make conversation with strangers and people who give me good vibes.

Anytime I start to get negative or angry, i try to refocus on my goals and remember the quote "He who angers you, conquers you"

Back
Top Bottom