NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Great thread...
pimp.gif

waddup yall...

been a while since i posted up in here...

still on the look on transferring from my college....

i'm at a d2 and will graduate this summer... they dont offer a masters program, and i have one more year left of eligibility...

i'm trying to find a college so i can hoop for my senior year and work on my MBA....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh yeah... and when i'm feeling like laughing... i just watch this rick ross interview...

lmao....

waddup yall...

been a while since i posted up in here...

still on the look on transferring from my college....

i'm at a d2 and will graduate this summer... they dont offer a masters program, and i have one more year left of eligibility...

i'm trying to find a college so i can hoop for my senior year and work on my MBA....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh yeah... and when i'm feeling like laughing... i just watch this rick ross interview...

lmao....

Good stuff to everyone who's accomplishing what they gotta do 
pimp.gif
My own personal thing... stopped dating someone as of recent, but I know there's gotta be somebody better (things happen for a reason).

Got to get my workout on, attend some workshops with some of the best dancers in the world recently. Now just gotta grind on, write out my business plan and get everything else in order.

pimp.gif
My own personal thing... stopped dating someone as of recent, but I know there's gotta be somebody better (things happen for a reason).

Got to get my workout on, attend some workshops with some of the best dancers in the world recently. Now just gotta grind on, write out my business plan and get everything else in order.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Ricky for the continued positivity. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To everyone else, carpe diem/noctem (Seize the Day/Night).

Go out there and get what's yours. Be it a new job, a new girl, a new look and a new found sense of happiness. Have a great week, NT.

Thanks Ricky for the continued positivity. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To everyone else, carpe diem/noctem (Seize the Day/Night).

Go out there and get what's yours. Be it a new job, a new girl, a new look and a new found sense of happiness. Have a great week, NT.

Just left a job interview. Doubt I get the position (lack of experience).

Oh well. Still under-employed. But more importantly still pushing forward, still feeling good.

And I dropped 15 pounds!
pimp.gif

Oh well. Still under-employed. But more importantly still pushing forward, still feeling good.

And I dropped 15 pounds!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

And I dropped 15 pounds!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

fam... congrats...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so much confidence comes when weight is loss...

addition by subtraction...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

And I dropped 15 pounds!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

fam... congrats...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so much confidence comes when weight is loss...

addition by subtraction...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo, I didn't even see this thread and I've been working on my positive/good energy.
Just having a different outlook on life and taking the time to enjoy the little things. 
pimp.gif

I started off simple by working on my road rage (driving in LA is not the business), and now I can sense myself becoming a more patient person.  

Good vibes.

Yo, I didn't even see this thread and I've been working on my positive/good energy.
Just having a different outlook on life and taking the time to enjoy the little things. 
pimp.gif

I started off simple by working on my road rage (driving in LA is not the business), and now I can sense myself becoming a more patient person.  

Good vibes.

Finished my exams today. Seeing everyone else complaining about exams...

Bill_feels_good.jpg

pimp.gif

Finished my exams today. Seeing everyone else complaining about exams...

Bill_feels_good.jpg

pimp.gif

not really religious but live by this quote seeing as how i feel like im annoited as a rapper *puts flame suit on*

[table][tr][td]“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concetrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power.
My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.[/td][/tr][/table]

not really religious but live by this quote seeing as how i feel like im annoited as a rapper *puts flame suit on*

[table][tr][td]“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concetrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power.
My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.[/td][/tr][/table]

Old girls recently been taking L's in front of me combined with tons of new girls showing interest in me

Been getting back in shape

Great weather

Feeling good every morning

pimp.gif

Old girls recently been taking L's in front of me combined with tons of new girls showing interest in me

Been getting back in shape

Great weather

Feeling good every morning

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom