NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Originally Posted by marath0n

Meditation x Exercise x Positive Confessions =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I do this everyday

Wassup everyone,
Hopefully everyone is benefiting from this thread as much as I am. At the end of the day no matter what background (ethnicity, religion or gender) we're all human beings trying to co-exist with one another through thick and thin.

Small fragments of advice that has helped me through some serious tough times:

-Talk to people about your problems (whether it's on a forum like NT or people close that you can trust and be comfortable to share stuff). If there are some private things you wanna discuss but don't want to air yourself out on the boards. I'll be glad to hear you out via PM (confidentiality provided) and share whatever advice or support I can to help out.

-Prayer (in your religious background/preference) or meditation

-Working out 

-Following a passion (even if it is just a hobby): Helps keep your mind off of things.

-The hardest piece of advice to follow: Believe everything will be alright (and everything happens for a reason). I can't tell you how many times I was close to getting my dream job or dream girl, only to be rejected and/or forever alone'd. But everything has its time and place and I'm beginning to see that more clearly as I get older.

Have a great weekend everyone, stay up the best you can and share some good news. For me, I just ate at one of my favorite Japanese spots today.

Wassup everyone,
Hopefully everyone is benefiting from this thread as much as I am. At the end of the day no matter what background (ethnicity, religion or gender) we're all human beings trying to co-exist with one another through thick and thin.

-Talk to people about your problems (whether it's on a forum like NT or people close that you can trust and be comfortable to share stuff). If there are some private things you wanna discuss but don't want to air yourself out on the boards. I'll be glad to hear you out via PM (confidentiality provided) and share whatever advice or support I can to help out.

-Working out 

-Following a passion (even if it is just a hobby): Helps keep your mind off of things.

-The hardest piece of advice to follow: Believe everything will be alright (and everything happens for a reason). I can't tell you how many times I was close to getting my dream job or dream girl, only to be rejected and/or forever alone'd. But everything has its time and place and I'm beginning to see that more clearly as I get older.

Have a great weekend everyone, stay up the best you can and share some good news. For me, I just ate at one of my favorite Japanese spots today.

I feel good for no particular reason. Nothing particularly special happened today, but I'm still feeling at ease and accomplished.

School is going well, I'm getting stronger, I'm getting smarter and my goals/dreams are getting bigger. Past few months have been great
pimp.gif

I feel good for no particular reason. Nothing particularly special happened today, but I'm still feeling at ease and accomplished.

School is going well, I'm getting stronger, I'm getting smarter and my goals/dreams are getting bigger. Past few months have been great
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Wassup everyone,

-Working out 

great post man
This girl i've been talking to/hanging out with told me today that we should just take a "break" for a while.  I'm just in a state of confusion about all this because she's such a great girl to be around 
frown.gif

I'd definitely use this post as inspiration as im moving on with this.

Wassup everyone,

-Working out 

great post man
This girl i've been talking to/hanging out with told me today that we should just take a "break" for a while.  I'm just in a state of confusion about all this because she's such a great girl to be around 
frown.gif

Wassup everyone,

-Working out 

Words to live by..

Wassup everyone,

-Working out 

Words to live by..

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Wassup everyone,

-Working out 

great post man
frown.gif

she probably doesnt feel the same way about you being a great person to be around......despite that...and be around folks that enjoy your company just as much you do with theirs...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Wassup everyone,

-Working out 

great post man
frown.gif

she probably doesnt feel the same way about you being a great person to be around......despite that...and be around folks that enjoy your company just as much you do with theirs...

Sup fellas?

sg5tmr.jpg

I used to be one of the most positive people around and somehow slowly but surely lost that mentality/mind state.

This thread has gotten me inspired to get back to that place on a consistent basis.

From this point forward, I'm going to do my best to keep negativity off NT and hopefully that carries over to the real world.

It already feelsgoodman.

20k9hm8.jpg

Sup fellas?

sg5tmr.jpg

I used to be one of the most positive people around and somehow slowly but surely lost that mentality/mind state.

This thread has gotten me inspired to get back to that place on a consistent basis.

From this point forward, I'm going to do my best to keep negativity off NT and hopefully that carries over to the real world.

It already feelsgoodman.

20k9hm8.jpg

What's up y'all?

I just wanted to say that this is one of the best threads on NT. Period.

I've been on NT since I was 14 back in 03, so guess you say this is almost like a second home.
laugh.gif
But back in 2005 I was involved in a drive by shooting and this kid ended up getting shot in the leg so I was charged with aggravated battery and was sent to prison for 2 years. This was hands down the worst decision I have ever made that I still regret it to this day. And with me being a felon, y'all should already know how difficult it is to get a job in this economic climate. I'm 22 and still livin with mom dukes. Granted, I have a job but that right there aint cutting it, i'm workin 30 hours which is just enough for me to barely survive, and with me being almost 6 grand in debt to the state for restitution, it's placed my mental under a lot of pressure. Today I met this dude at gas station and he was driving this van and he told me that his company was black owned and were looking for servers so I gave it a shot went in and applied, nothing is guaranteed, but it's worth the effort. But it's you guys that keep optimistic about life. Even tho I'm on my **** right now, all I can do is remain dilligent and persevere though these tough times, and its you guys who have instilled this mentality in me. I thank the lord for today and pray for a better tomorrow. So I just wanna thank y'all. Y'all the ones who keep my moral up and keep me motivated.
pimp.gif

What's up y'all?

I just wanted to say that this is one of the best threads on NT. Period.

I've been on NT since I was 14 back in 03, so guess you say this is almost like a second home.
laugh.gif
But back in 2005 I was involved in a drive by shooting and this kid ended up getting shot in the leg so I was charged with aggravated battery and was sent to prison for 2 years. This was hands down the worst decision I have ever made that I still regret it to this day. And with me being a felon, y'all should already know how difficult it is to get a job in this economic climate. I'm 22 and still livin with mom dukes. Granted, I have a job but that right there aint cutting it, i'm workin 30 hours which is just enough for me to barely survive, and with me being almost 6 grand in debt to the state for restitution, it's placed my mental under a lot of pressure. Today I met this dude at gas station and he was driving this van and he told me that his company was black owned and were looking for servers so I gave it a shot went in and applied, nothing is guaranteed, but it's worth the effort. But it's you guys that keep optimistic about life. Even tho I'm on my **** right now, all I can do is remain dilligent and persevere though these tough times, and its you guys who have instilled this mentality in me. I thank the lord for today and pray for a better tomorrow. So I just wanna thank y'all. Y'all the ones who keep my moral up and keep me motivated.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
at this thread
pimp.gif
Idk why I passed on this.

Well my most positive thing I'm doing right now is the love for helping nters out with their android phones, and themeing. It feels good.

eek.gif
at this thread
pimp.gif
Idk why I passed on this.

Well my most positive thing I'm doing right now is the love for helping nters out with their android phones, and themeing. It feels good.

Back
Top Bottom