NT, STOP SIMPIN. Vol. no more "girl help" threads

That's why you cats need to stop messing with these young girls. Women 28+ are some of the most loyal people I've ever messed with.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

*Jeezy Voice* This the realist %$+* ever written *Jeezy Voice*

But naw forreal, you're right. No such thing as a totally faithful female, they don't exist. I know a girl who's been with the same for almost 3 years yet she's calling me at 3 in the morning talkin bout some "if I wasn't with him, i'd be with you", "i love you baby", "I wanna lay in the bed with you". AND I haven't actually seen this girl in 2 years.

Situations like this is why I can't wife up no broad and be on the flipside of this type of situation.
*waits for lame %!%!% to call ducktales*

What you say is true though.

Its actually kind of heartbreaking. Monogomy doesnt seem to exist anymore.

Which makes many marriages a sham.

Where did we go wrong in our society? Things shouldnt be like this.

Being faithful is a thing of the past. Its kind of pathetic.

That's why you cats need to stop messing with these young girls. Women 28+ are some of the most loyal people I've ever messed with.

only because that biological clock is ticking...

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Truth.
Originally Posted by Club29

Not at 28,
laugh.gif

Pill Clinton...
laugh.gif

Ol' Knock-Off, variant Barack O'Drama with his three Bill Clintons picture he has on rotation.

But I do agree... problems involving females, NT would be the LAST place I would turn to for advice.

Just reading this thread.. put a lot of things in perspective. It's not that I didn't know already.. it just reinforced the fact that a lot of womenare like this. Then again, this is why I'm not on the lookout. I'll be ready when I'm ready to settle down.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Pill Clinton...
laugh.gif

Ol' Knock-Off, variant Barack O'Drama with his three Bill Clintons picture he has on rotation.

Ain't nobody tryin to be like barack o'drama, i don't even know why y'all compare me to dude
nerd.gif

but i got alot of clinton pics on deck bruh
wink.gif

heres one

billclintongothatway.jpg

Follow that finger

False....they are just as dumb,smutty, and well dumb.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Truth.
Originally Posted by Club29

Not at 28,
laugh.gif

Wrong.

Many women close to 30 feel that they should be getting ready for the husband/2 kids/picket-fence house that every girl seems to dream about.

Wrong.

Many women close to 30 feel that they should be getting ready for the husband/2 kids/picket-fence house that every girl seems to dream about.

And they also know that their $%$ is soon going to resemble cottage cheese and their ******* are gonna look like pancakes hangin on a wall, andtheir lil "baby fat" stomach has turning into a full fledged gut
laugh.gif

Threads like these remind me of this horrible truth and make me want to say, "Ah, !@%* it." and be single for the rest of my life.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Threads like these remind me of this horrible truth and make me want to say, "Ah, !@%* it." and be single for the rest of my life.

QFT
ohwell.gif

Yall got it twisted, talking about treatin every girl like she a $$!@ chill. have some respect, its like me seeing your mom at the supermarket and im like"look at that $$!@ over there i bet she would love a good bangin" hahahaha

Hahaha i would say something like that never mind. What im saying is dont treat females like they aint worth anything it just makes it worse for everyone. Justhave a good balance, like dont let her run over you, provide good penis, and give her some freedom.

Dudes that be simpin prolly were protected they whole lives by mom instead of experiencing stuff.

You never know what the person making the threads looks like. I used to work with a dude at work who could pull but would make up random storys aboutgirlfriends he had, and he would get called out by some female at our job that went to school with him.

I just see it as everyone cant be a playa.

About damn time someone made this thread....The main moral of almost every girl simp thread is to thinkabout what in your best interest.

Sadly this type of thinking has become cliche in our society:

Person 1 (male or female, doesn't matter): I like who I am bc I'm real. If someone doesn't find me attractive then $&*#$^#*&^them!!!
Person2: Gee, you must get a lot of dates, no?

No need to get hostile over women- keep cool (word to Conan). If you don't see what ya like--- keep it moving.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

QFT
this thread is %#@%##! real man. i feel the same %#@%##! way about women. i dont even think theres a respectable woman out there to date. most of these womenjust do what ever the !*++ they want and suck every damn #*%! possible. cute chicks get all the damn attention from dudes that they just become flat outconcieted and take everything for granted. !*++ these %*%% man!

Yall should stop messing with Garden tools and get yourself a Gardener.
They are real women out here and I can attest to that.
You keep that all women are B's mentality and see where you end up
20 years from now...a old dude swinging his junk at the hot nurse in the retirement home.

Some of y'all sound mad, but I understand why
smh.gif

I just treat them how they treat they themselves

I never put my all into a females its 50/50

That's were dudes be messing up giving these chicks 80 percent and they only coming back with 20

We gotta have mutual respect or it won't work

Also read phonte's cuddle buddy blog it was pretty good

Its a cold world out there some of y'all better bring a jacket

This is the truth.

Y'all dudes who don't agree are either

1) Getting tricked by a trick
2) Simpin
3) NS
4) Etc.

I'm too lazy to analyze and write about this situation. Granted, some females are actually sincere, loyal, and natural - but its either extremely rare, orshe just hasn't experienced enough.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

They are real women out here and I can attest to that.
You keep that all women are B's mentality and see where you end up
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
STHU

dudes should always think realistically

if the game is rigged you can't deny it

Back
Top Bottom