#NT Story Time vol. Face Gets Fired

@Bobby_Tiadi

laugh.gif

She giggling n ****. Im trying to open her shirt. See some t*** n S***. Next thing u know her work badge gets tangled up on her

I look at the badge and its some N**** with a fade on it. I said why u got another N**** badge lol. She just giggling

I say hold on b**** And I back up. Who the F*** is this on yo badge. She still giggling n S***. I look closer.... "Bobby Tiadi"

My d*** goes extra limp. This stupid motherf***** still giggling and S***. *flashback to bathroom stranger That N**** Bobby ain't right bruh

I zip my pants up and try to bail. This h* done locked the do. In this man voice I hear "Where u goin N****!" My Survival skills kick in
roll.gif
mean.gif
@ her/him saying you raped him.  I would've blacked out and let my hands fly, probably would've got arrested and shot though...

Yo this is hilarious bruh

Hope you find a new job

And I woulda considered the situation sus if a broad who was in the workplace, hadn't known you for 10 minutes wants to consume your negroconda . . . I mean unless she a fat broad, what type of broad just be out here suckin off like that
laugh.gif
and then would ask you in a note

roll.gif

Last edited:
Wait I'm confused.

So the chick actually turned out to be a dude (thai lady boy)?

And dude only caught wind of this when he got in the car with her/him?

That makes no sense.

Edit:

Ohhhh I get it; chick was a post-op.

:lol:

Last edited:
The "girl" must've really looked like a chick. I can't believe it got that far without him actually knowing :rofl:

What in the world did I just read?
But who is Ivory aka @mynameisface?

That's OP's Twitter.​

not MY twitter handle. I don't want to take credit for his story. I'm just bringing it to the General board. If you're on Twitter, Ivory https://twitter.com/MyNameisFACE is worth a follow.

I'm still laughing at how the story already went viral. Even our beloved NT son, Wale Folarin, tweeting it.

Whether the store is completely fabricated or not, it's still hilarious and, in my opinion, one of the best I've seen/heard this year. SlimK4 said it best: "I'll say it once again... some of these #NT folks are some of the most creative people around...real talk"

Back
Top Bottom