#NT Story Time vol. Face Gets Fired

If you haven't caught the story yet on Twitter, I'll copy, paste and edit the tweets to fit NT standards.
The Gawd, Ivory aka @mynameisface, coming through with a potential buzzer beater for Story of 2012.

Morning. Getting ready for work. Lol

That first day at your new job, you ain't got no money and everybody coming back with all types of **** for lunch. "u hungry?" Na I'm good

Bout to go on break. I'll see yall later

I just got fired.

I'm very punctual so I show up to my new job which started on a Friday, around 8:30. 9 is shift start

I get to know my surroundings for the next 30 minutes. I read my employees handbook while consuming this tasty breakfast pastry.

This lovely young tender comes to introduce herself. She welcomes me to the team. Her name was Tiadi. Ha***** b**** or whatever

We chop it up, clock in... Next thing u know we sit right next to each other in our cubicle. WIN.

Round 10:30 this ***** sent me a note. I opens it up. "Can I s*** your d***". I look up like Sun dun Wtf Wtf. I scribble back "Yes you can"

She writes back "cool, parking lot at lunch". I said Swag. B****. My d*** hard as F*** for the next two hours. I be excite

Too much pre n** done leaked out through my slacks. So I crouch my way to the men's bathroom and clean myself up.

I get in there and I see this guy. He asked me was I on Bobby's team. I said huh? He said you on bobby team right? Man Bobby ain't right

He says Watch out for Bobby. That N**** gone upstairs bruh. I said Haha Aight and he walked out.

So lunch time comes. I head to the parking lot. I'm lookin for this sand b****. I see an SUV, the lights flash. I'm like yea, I jog over

I jump in and she in the back seat. I jump in the back too. So we chopping it up, I'm like S*** we ain't got much time. Leggo.

She giggling n ****. Im trying to open her shirt. See some t*** n S***. Next thing u know her work badge gets tangled up on her

I look at the badge and its some N**** with a fade on it. I said why u got another N**** badge lol. She just giggling

I say hold on b**** And I back up. Who the F*** is this on yo badge. She still giggling n S***. I look closer.... "Bobby Tiadi"

My d*** goes extra limp. This stupid motherf***** still giggling and S***. *flashback to bathroom stranger That N**** Bobby ain't right bruh

I zip my pants up and try to bail. This h* done locked the do. In this man voice I hear "Where u goin N****!" My Survival skills kick in

We get the wrestling and S***. The truck rocking, alarm going off. Bobby talmbout "Lunch ain't over. Boy" Grabbing me n S***. I'm yelling

A few employees see and hear the truck.They come to my rescue. I'm screaming.This b**** keep grabbing me yelling "LUNCH AIN'T OVER N****!!!"

I get the do unlocked. They pull me out. I'm like man this F*** N**** tried me cuh. Where da managers at. Call da cops.Sexual battery N****

"You goin to jail F*** boy. I'll kill yo monkey a**. I'm a real N****". I'm goin crazy. They holding me back bruh. F*** N**** tried me

Bout 20 b****** run over to this Bobby N****. Wig done came off and all. Stupid N**** crying n S*** talmbout "I didn't deserve this"

This fat b**** talmbout "what's wrong Bobby. What did he do to you". He tried to rappe Me. I said N**** what ? Call da cops

Cops finally show up. Ambalamps and all. They take b**** a** Bobby away. I'm like N**** I'm the victim! They walk me to the office n S***

The managers and da cops grilling me n S***. "what did you do Ivory" I do S***. The girl Turnt out to be da boy and tried a real N****

"Your first day and we've never seen anything like this. Bobby is a great employee,until we get to the bottom of this, we have to let u go"

I could've eem talk. Just tears rollin down a real n***** face. Big knot in my stomach. I can't blee dis S***. I'm tryin to better myself

I didn't even get to eat lunch. Fired on my first day. I cry thug tears because I was headed in the right direction. New job, new shoes....

I ain't never got $12 an hour before in my life bruh. It's all over

I just got off the phone with the temp service and she said they'll find me somethin Monday. Ima just turn up and celebrate this weekend

Celebrate the temp service not firing me tho. God is good bruh. See yall later. I'm out.

THIS CAN'T BE LIFE!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This got the intrigue of a Rusty almost got raped story added with the typical thirsty beasting NTer with a dash of trying to see the goods on chatroulette only to discover it's a man all in the context of a funny jobs story thread. PRICELESS :lol:

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom