NT T-Shirts, Anybody Order Em?

So I recently bought an NT T-Shirt (on Saturday I think it was).

Will it ship out right away? I asked the mod in there (Steez), but I haven't heard back from him...

I guess I'm wondering if people have bought one of the NT shirts recently and gotten it...or does it ship only when they restock or somethin...

it took me about a week to get mine. steez communicated the gameplan pretty well, you might want to call Dirty and ask him whats up.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

which shirts are still in stock? ive been thinkin about getting one for awhile now.
The Alpha (NKETLK) are still available and I believe the 8th anniversary is still in stock with limited sizes. Need to stop playing and cop one.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

wore mines today...it takes about a week to get to you.
ok, did steez stay in contact with you? cuz i haven't heard anything from him...so i'm wondering.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

arent those shirts like 25$ ?? rip off

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

No disrespect, but those t-shirts are for no girl getting virgins.
gotta love that.. "No disrespect" disclaimer when clearly disrespect is intended.
as if that makes it all ok

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

The shirts are cool and all, but be honest, is it really something you'd really wanna wear in public???
Speaking of public and NT, I was at Best Buy and I loaded the General forum of NT on every computer they had there.

I stayed there roaming to see if anyone would check it out and I saw this dude just surfin the forum for about 10 minutes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Must of been the black/latina thread
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

gotta love that.. "No disrespect" disclaimer when clearly disrespect is intended.
laugh.gif
co-sign.

if you have a problem with ppl wearing NT shirts, maybe you don't belong here (no disrespect)
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

laugh.gif
co-sign.

if you have a problem with ppl wearing NT shirts, maybe you don't belong here (no disrespect)
grin.gif
laugh.gif
GOT EM
laugh.gif
But seriously, u must not be a college student my dude. Shirts like that come in handy on campus when u don't feel likegettin dress. If u that self-conscious about what u wear then don't cop. I need to cop one myself but everytime I get the money I eat it away or mydaughter needs somethin.

Ima def cop one though, this fall, mark my words

i bought one like a year ago but it shrunk a lot in the wash and doesn't fit good anymore
frown.gif

Like Andre Iguodala?

e24255c69baa0b5cffd254f3b3fdc06f9dfa9d1.jpg

And actor Chi McBride?

3d33513b6503acefb259fee82b7c71ce69e6d20.jpg

arent those shirts like 25$ ?? rip off
But you'll probably pay $40 for a Crooks & Castles tee...

It's $25 SHIPPED (if you live in the US.) S&H usually runs you $5 easy. $20 for a t-shirt is VERY reasonable - ESPECIALLY when you're dealingwith relatively low volume. Keep in mind, too, that we're not looking to profit from these t-shirts. We created them as a charitable fundraiser.

Are they being sold at cost? No - but that's because when we sell through we're going to donate all of the proceeds to charity.

Can you say the same for whatever t-shirt you have on now? Doubtful...

Back
Top Bottom