NT T-Shirts, Anybody Order Em?

Originally Posted by Method Man

No disrespect, but those t-shirts are for no girl getting virgins.
Like Andre Iguodala?

e24255c69baa0b5cffd254f3b3fdc06f9dfa9d1.jpg

And actor Chi McBride?

3d33513b6503acefb259fee82b7c71ce69e6d20.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

I'll pay 25 dollars for Polo T-Shirt.
nobody is putting a gun to your head to buy an NT t-shirt...or even post in this thread. Would you scram...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

I'll pay 25 dollars for Polo T-Shirt.
nobody is putting a gun to your head to buy an NT t-shirt...or even post in this thread. Would you scram...
Denzel Washington is.

Buy the shirt.

How do these bad boys fit? run small? hows the quality?
They fit pretty true to size. Whatever you wear in something like Triumvir, LRG, Undrcrwn, etc. you'll wear in this.

You can use this chart for comparison with the shirts you already own:
75935cbb6f0bac18b9d1f746ac7f857d46bd07d.jpg

ee235f9c611da59fb7fefb04a069d17cb31130e.jpg

As you might expect, I own several of every shirt we've produced to date and I've given quite a few to friends. Everyone I know who owns any of ourshirts has been truly pleased with them.

We don't attach our name to just anything. It was our goal from the outset to create the type of high quality products that we would like to wear andthat we felt represented what the community and its members are all about. It wouldn't make much sense for us to complain about the shoddy build qualityof retro Jordans, for example, only to turn around and sell a cheaply made t-shirt - even if the goal is to raise money for charity.

We went with high quality Alstyle AAA t-shirts as our base. Steez and Rajah put in a lot of work on these and they knew that Alstyles had become the goldstandard for indy brands.

I believe the Alpha shirts are 100% ringspun cotton. They're quite soft and comfortable. To the base, we added custom embroidered NKETLK tags and, forthe 8th anniversary shirt, a woven "pull tab" on the back.

The printing is very clean and high impact. The ink hit is strong and dense, so these will hold up to repeated washings for a long time. Perhaps somebodywho's had theirs for awhile can post pictures of it. I've found that they really hold up well, but like any t-shirt it's possible for people toabuse it - stretch the neck out, shrink it, etc. They're not magic, after all.

We've done three different series now - four if you count the OG tee from 2000 - and prior to each release we carefully assess the product. We'vestayed with the same printer and t-shirt manufacturer because they've really delievered to our specifications and expectations. When you see Rajah'sdesign CADs, the final product has just really nailed it and executed that vision perfectly.

Method Man, you might want to note that they shrink about half a size.

It says pre order for the penny tee, is that still available or are those tees all gone?

I wanna order another small and it used to be that there weren't any in stock for a long time... Are they back in?

I didn't even know Nt had shirts
indifferent.gif
I'd buy one if it was vneck and made to fit a chicks body. Not about to wear a huge tshirt in public

It says pre order for the penny tee, is that still available or are those tees all gone?
The NT-Cent and 9th Anniversary shirts are completely sold out.

I wanna order another small and it used to be that there weren't any in stock for a long time... Are they back in?
I believe we still have size S in the Alpha shirt only. The store site should have live inventory and, last I checked, we did have a FSRavailable in the Alpha. We're down to the last few Ls and XLs only in the 8th anniversary shirt and we still have a few stray sizes left in the OG.
I'd buy one if it was v neck and made to fit a chicks body. Not about to wear a huge tshirt in public
Obviously fit is something that varies from person to person, but quite a few women have been satisfied by the fit of the size S shirt. Itdepends on what you're looking for. A friend of mine has size S in both the Alpha and NT-Cent shirts and she tells me they fit perfectly. They are loosefit in that they're not tapered, but if it wound up being the case that we had considerable demand for a women's shirt I'm sure we could dosomething like that on a preorder basis in the future. I'd love to be able to offer it, but so far the interest has largely been from guys.

So, short term I'd say consider a size S. Check out the measurements from the aforementioned post and see if that might work for you. Some people likethem to work out in, for example. Beyond the alpha shirt, I'd suggest that anyone interested in a ladies t-shirt should let us know what size or sizesyou'd be interested in and perhaps we can do a special run for you on a presale basis for the 10th anniversary shirt if you're interested.

For a blank, we could use something like this: 100% organic cotton, union-made and sweatshop free.

1407.jpg

Let me know what you think. With enough interest I'm sure we can make it happen.

Is there any way the Penny version (or a similar one) will come out again? Missed the first one!
We get this a lot! The NT-Cent shirts turned out beautifully, and a lot of people who missed out would love to see a reissue. To our credit, wedid see this coming. If you check the item description on the online store: "Do us a favor: preorder it today rather than begging us to do another runthree weeks from now. Can you do that for a brother?"

There has been a good deal of interest in the design, so I can't rule it out entirely. It is POSSIBLE that we may do a new run using a different color...

I just ordered the Alpha shirt in XL.

Been putting it off for a long time, but I had some funds available in the Paypal so why not.

they run a bit smaller but
eek.gif
the quality is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. The NKETLK sign has no sign or crack or damage at all also the penny one
pimp.gif
and washed them dozensof times.

I believe we still have size S in the Alpha shirt only. The store site should have live inventory and, last I checked, we did have a FSR available in the Alpha. We're down to the last few Ls and XLs only in the 8th anniversary shirt and we still have a few stray sizes left in the OG.

Well I had checked before seeing as how my first Alpha shirt I over altered slightly and see them now in stock but I just wanted to make sure itwasn't a fluke thing on the website or something. Now I have to decide whether to go for a second one and try again or just fix the one I have.
Originally Posted by Rawk On

I didn't even know Nt had shirts
indifferent.gif
I'd buy one if it was v neck and made to fit a chicks body. Not about to wear a huge tshirt in public
The small actually isn't a bad fit for a men's t-shirt and I always wear the smallest in even women's sizes. I did get mine altered tofit to my liking though.

Obviously fit is something that varies from person to person, but quite a few women have been satisfied by the fit of the size S shirt. It depends on what you're looking for. A friend of mine has size S in both the Alpha and NT-Cent shirts and she tells me they fit perfectly. They are loose fit in that they're not tapered, but if it wound up being the case that we had considerable demand for a women's shirt I'm sure we could do something like that on a preorder basis in the future. I'd love to be able to offer it, but so far the interest has largely been from guys.

So, short term I'd say consider a size S. Check out the measurements from the aforementioned post and see if that might work for you. Some people like them to work out in, for example. Beyond the alpha shirt, I'd suggest that anyone interested in a ladies t-shirt should let us know what size or sizes you'd be interested in and perhaps we can do a special run for you on a presale basis for the 10th anniversary shirt if you're interested.

For a blank, we could use something like this: 100% organic cotton, union-made and sweatshop free.

1407.jpg

Let me know what you think. With enough interest I'm sure we can make it happen.

I have tshirts in size S and they still feel big and boxy
tired.gif
The one in the picture definitely looks much better and fitted. The V neck part i could do myself i guess
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom