NT/Team Fitness What (non-school) gym do you go to?

24 hr fitness has student deals, you just gotta negotiate & get a good deal. Im lucky that I have a family member whose an employee so I get a free membership.

I ball at the park, at 24, hit the track up, bike, you can still be active outside of the gym.

24 hr fitness has student deals, you just gotta negotiate & get a good deal. Im lucky that I have a family member whose an employee so I get a free membership.

I ball at the park, at 24, hit the track up, bike, you can still be active outside of the gym.

equinox was pretty dope....think im joining that.

a little small though, and you still gotta pay extra to use other locations
smh.gif

equinox was pretty dope....think im joining that.

a little small though, and you still gotta pay extra to use other locations
smh.gif

i go to YMCA....fairly new(5 years old), big, and has basketball court....$29 a month

Only thing i hate is that is that its not 24 hours.

i go to YMCA....fairly new(5 years old), big, and has basketball court....$29 a month

Only thing i hate is that is that its not 24 hours.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

LA Fitness. I was surprised to find out that it is nationwide. LA Fitness in Dallas, really?

It's here in Minnesota to brahh

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

LA Fitness. I was surprised to find out that it is nationwide. LA Fitness in Dallas, really?

It's here in Minnesota to brahh

I go to apollon gym in edison, NJ.. Not a chain gym, but one of the top bodybuilding, powerlifting gyms in NJ.. Been a member there for 10+ yrs, can't see myself working out anywhere else

I go to apollon gym in edison, NJ.. Not a chain gym, but one of the top bodybuilding, powerlifting gyms in NJ.. Been a member there for 10+ yrs, can't see myself working out anywhere else

Back
Top Bottom