NT This Female I work with owes me money...What Should I do?

OH YEAH....

TO HELL with everyone saying "take the L" and what not.

do you really think this is the first time she's done this?

she think's she can get away with it b/c just like everyone in this thread, thinks there's nothing to be done.

you can do somethin, fambs.

anything is better than nothing, cuz i GUARANTEE you the last guy did NOTHING.

or the last guy that was similar to you did nothing.

me personally... i would go about it like how guttagetbusy says...

"violate that b"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

be careful bro.

if she's smart, she could go to the police and report it. this is extortion. Something similar has happened to a fellow coworker and he was terminated.

i don't know what type of environment you guys work in or how serious of a job it is..but it can get ugly. she could report it to the higher ups and exaggerate and what not and making it seem as if she is in danger.

and do not try getting the p out of this. She can falsely claim rape and you know how it is nowadays..its your word against hers and it we all know how these situations play out.

Originally Posted by yun69un

if she's smart, she could go to the police and report it. this is extortion. Something similar has happened to a fellow coworker and he was terminated.

She obviously isn't, or she wouldn't have dropped $200 having OP write her an essay that was due in a day, among other things she paid him for

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

SIDENOTE: I ended up going home that night and looking at the e-mail chain and realizing what happened was that her inbox bounced the e-mail back for some reason

You obviously didnt get it to her that night if it bounced back... thats your fault man. not the fault of her email client and she doesnt owe you that extra 100.

problem solved. apoligize to her and you'll be good.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

"So you just gonna strut that Bebe bag in front of me huh? You really got the audacity to comment on copping matching shoes huh? You really gonna live your life like you don't owe me an extra c-note huh? "

snooki.gif

laugh.gif

Facts
1. You work with her
2. She's still in college, you are finished.

3.  Deduction; this job is more important for you than her (and maybe a career job).

You don't want to lose a job, get fired, etc over something this small.  It is a big mark on your employment history to have an extortion, or firing and will affect thousands of dollars in your future.

I'd ask her to speak alone sometime and just set the situation straight.  Play it off like she really is right, say you know what maybe you are right...did it really not get through till the morning?  Play a lamb till you get her to open up and then say your bit.  At this point, I wouldn't demand any money from her because you have complete leverage over her.  

This is a stupid situation to get into, seeing as you work together.  A crying, complaining female will always win this sort of office politics if the situation gets sticky. I would not exchange anymore email, or phone stuff from her so nothing is on record.  Everything you do should be said in person, so at worse it's a you versus her word type situation.

Or, just do something funny and post it on NT.  Pictures for more advice.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

all of a sudden snitching is cool b/c it's against a female, huh?
First off i think op is wrong because he didnt finish the paper in time
but this snitching is ok not because shes a female, but because it directly effects the op..its not just random snitching

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

lol ya'll some cinderella cats talking about 12:00 midnight. MIDNIGHT means the middle of the night.

Theres a deifference between time as in the number concept and time as in day and night brosephs.

Ya'll dudes thinkin last call at the bar is 11:45 cuz the night's about to end?
Yeah, cuz I'm gonna be up at 3:30AM when I got work the next day...you damb idiot.

Well I'll be Damb if You didnt read OP's post then brah.

and I forgot most NTer's here arent as baller as they are and HAVE to work weekends to support their shoe and greenery habits

You still cool in my book though
tongue.gif

I know you are not OP, but if you're such a baller you wouldn't be fretting over a measly $100
grin.gif

what's $100 man? like somebody else said you already got $200 so that $100 did you a favor

next time she need something make sure youre unavailable

Originally Posted by supdoode

Make her pay the rest in sex.

Serious note, that's jacked. Buy her lunch and pee in it.

nah man, don't go the Mystikal route..........get a 6 year bid.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Yeah, cuz I'm gonna be up at 3:30AM when I got work the next day...you damb idiot.

Well I'll be Damb if You didnt read OP's post then brah.

and I forgot most NTer's here arent as baller as they are and HAVE to work weekends to support their shoe and greenery habits

You still cool in my book though
tongue.gif

I know you are not OP, but if you're such a baller you wouldn't be fretting over a measly $100
grin.gif
Which is why i'm not OP and also not fretting for money you peasant
sick.gif
. eff outta here thinkin' i'm feening for a 100. its not da money it's da mr. belding.

I am giving my opinion in regards to his situation. sometimes people can logically put in their own two cents without going....hmmmmm if that was me. no fmook. it's not me in the situation. it's him.
alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif

Dunno about y'all but 100 is a good sum of money to demand when doing a service for someone.

It the principle. Obviously she has money to spend

Back
Top Bottom