NT This Female I work with owes me money...What Should I do?

NT brethren, I need your help on this. Basically, this girl I work with has been paying me to do some of her assignments for an online class she's taking. She's rtaking the class bc she failed it and since it was my major I offer to tutor her. She refuses and says she just wants the work done
laugh.gif
Everything was cool- assignments were pretty easy, she was paying me well and she was gettin good grades. Last week of the class rolls around and she texts me asking me to do an assignment for her. It was a 3-5 page paper and she needed it done by 10AM the next morning (this was after 6PM on a FRIDAY). I agree to it but tell her its going to cost her $300 instead of the normal $200. She replies, "tell you what if you finish by tonight then I will pay you $300." So I'm like bet- I stay in and finish it, send it off at around 3:30AM, shut my computer and go to sleep.
Next morning, I get a call at 9:30AM from her asking where it is
indifferent.gif
I'm thinking she's gotta be frontin bc she didn't think i'd really do it and doesn't wanna pay me. But its early so I tell her I sent it last night but I'll resend it just so she'd see it. I do , she does, I go back to sleep.
Fast forward to a couple days ago when she gives me my cash and there's only $200 there. I ask her 'where's the rest, I thought we had agreed on $300?' and she in so many words says that I didn't get it to her the same night so I dont get the full $300. Now at this point, I'm arguing with her saying of course that I did send it that night - thinking that she just missed the e-mail somehow. I'm also aware that she could still be tryin to screw me, but im not trippin yet. We're cool and she'd always been on time with money before so I figure I'll just show her the email in my sent folder and we can figure out what happened from there. (SIDENOTE: I ended up going home that night and looking at the e-mail chain and realizing what happened was that her inbox bounced the e-mail back for some reason) (SIDENOTE 2: SHE DIDN"T EVEN TURN THE ASSIGNMENT IN ON TIME! It was due at 10 AM and even though she had it she STILL turned it in late and got docked a letter grade)
So then it starts gettin ugly. She stops returning my calls/texts, I see her at work and she actin real stank. I try to get her to check out the e-mails on my laptop during lunch, she says there's nothing to look at. After I leave I send forward her the screenshots of the emails (she's still saying I didn't send it) and they BOUNCE BACK AGAIN (the reply email said my message was waitlisted due to an inbox overload). I text her telling her to call me we need to settle this (still not returning my calls), and she gets wild disrespectful talkin about "its setlled...I dont have $100 for you, I'm not gonna talk about it anymore...conversation is over". THEN the NEXT day, comes through waving a BEBE shopping bag and talkin about she needs some nude shoes to match her dress.
Needless to say, I'm in attack mode and want to have the goonnettes strangle this @##$# but I need ideas to collect/punish that won't get me fired/arrested. Right now I'm leaning toward threatening to/e-mailing her professor and honor council and telling them everything. Really dont wanna stoop to that but I feel thats my biggest leverage, and honestly Im so pissed IDGAF

So my questions NT are the following:
a) Would that be a b move? Or am  I within my rights
b) What would YOU do in this situation?

Cliffs:
-Was doing homework for girl I work with
- She asked me to do an assignment last minute, said she'd pay me $300 if i finished same night $200 if by 10AM next morning
- I send it to her at 3:30AM, she claims she never got it and renegs on deal. Pays me $200
- I try to show her I sent it, she refuses to look
- She gets hella disrespectful, buys new BEBE dress with mymoney  and waves it in my face

Bring on the DNR gifs
eyes.gif

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

NT brethren, I need your help on this. Basically, this girl I work with has been paying me to do some of her assignments for an online class she's taking. She's rtaking the class bc she failed it and since it was my major I offer to tutor her. She refuses and says she just wants the work done
laugh.gif
Everything was cool- assignments were pretty easy, she was paying me well and she was gettin good grades. Last week of the class rolls around and she texts me asking me to do an assignment for her. It was a 3-5 page paper and she needed it done by 10AM the next morning (this was after 6PM on a FRIDAY). I agree to it but tell her its going to cost her $300 instead of the normal $200. She replies, "tell you what if you finish by tonight then I will pay you $300." So I'm like bet- I stay in and finish it, send it off at around 3:30AM, shut my computer and go to sleep.
Next morning, I get a call at 9:30AM from her asking where it is
indifferent.gif
I'm thinking she's gotta be frontin bc she didn't think i'd really do it and doesn't wanna pay me. But its early so I tell her I sent it last night but I'll resend it just so she'd see it. I do , she does, I go back to sleep.
Fast forward to a couple days ago when she gives me my cash and there's only $200 there. I ask her 'where's the rest, I thought we had agreed on $300?' and she in so many words says that I didn't get it to her the same night so I dont get the full $300. Now at this point, I'm arguing with her saying of course that I did send it that night - thinking that she just missed the e-mail somehow. I'm also aware that she could still be tryin to screw me, but im not trippin yet. We're cool and she'd always been on time with money before so I figure I'll just show her the email in my sent folder and we can figure out what happened from there. (SIDENOTE: I ended up going home that night and looking at the e-mail chain and realizing what happened was that her inbox bounced the e-mail back for some reason) (SIDENOTE 2: SHE DIDN"T EVEN TURN THE ASSIGNMENT IN ON TIME! It was due at 10 AM and even though she had it she STILL turned it in late and got docked a letter grade)
So then it starts gettin ugly. She stops returning my calls/texts, I see her at work and she actin real stank. I try to get her to check out the e-mails on my laptop during lunch, she says there's nothing to look at. After I leave I send forward her the screenshots of the emails (she's still saying I didn't send it) and they BOUNCE BACK AGAIN (the reply email said my message was waitlisted due to an inbox overload). I text her telling her to call me we need to settle this (still not returning my calls), and she gets wild disrespectful talkin about "its setlled...I dont have $100 for you, I'm not gonna talk about it anymore...conversation is over". THEN the NEXT day, comes through waving a BEBE shopping bag and talkin about she needs some nude shoes to match her dress.
Needless to say, I'm in attack mode and want to have the goonnettes strangle this @##$# but I need ideas to collect/punish that won't get me fired/arrested. Right now I'm leaning toward threatening to/e-mailing her professor and honor council and telling them everything. Really dont wanna stoop to that but I feel thats my biggest leverage, and honestly Im so pissed IDGAF

So my questions NT are the following:
a) Would that be a b move? Or am  I within my rights
b) What would YOU do in this situation?

Cliffs:
-Was doing homework for girl I work with
- She asked me to do an assignment last minute, said she'd pay me $300 if i finished same night $200 if by 10AM next morning
- I send it to her at 3:30AM, she claims she never got it and renegs on deal. Pays me $200
- I try to show her I sent it, she refuses to look
- She gets hella disrespectful, buys new BEBE dress with mymoney  and waves it in my face

Bring on the DNR gifs
eyes.gif

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

If you really want to screw her over, report her to the teacher with a copy of the assignment and email.

EDIT: Send it. If she's that disrespectful, she had it coming.

If you really want to screw her over, report her to the teacher with a copy of the assignment and email.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Yup.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Yup.

try to clap them cheeks... if you can; put her to sleep doing it... get the rest of your dough while she sleep.
profit

Back
Top Bottom