NT this is a man vol: getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
Living in Las Vegas I see this a lot.   You will be able to tell though if you were in front of them.  Something will be off and you will be able to pick up on it.    I never saw some of their pics before I ran into them in person but I don't care who you are you will be able to tell.  

Last edited:
I think they want you guys to be "deal with it"
For example when you find out say "meh" and walk away lol
But that will never happen
This isnt like sleeping with a girl while you are drunk and waking up and finding out she is hideous

Amayah dates gay dudes

I never have to worry about anything like this :smokin
Well at least she dates gay dudes. I have absolutely no problem with that.

Yo can someone tell me what happens to their balls/penaynay? Does it just shrink/fall off/become a vajayjay? srs
Why do gay men want their partners to look like women? Is it for the gay men that don't want to admit they are gay, so for appearances they date transgenders?
Or do they just prefer their men to look like women? And if that's the case, and you are attracted to a woman looking humanoid, then how are you gay?
Wouldn't that essentially be the same as having sex with a woman in her 'other regions'?

I think there was a guy that somebody posted a while ago that did a study that found that gay men aren't the demographic that goes for these women, and it isn't the demographic they're after. It's "straight" men. Hence the reason they go through all the trouble to be as womanly as possible. Seems like they want to chameleon their way into the straight community. When you think about it, it makes sense. Men aren't exactly initially attracted to a woman's genitals the second you meet her, unless you're at a swingers club :lol:

You're going to peep her physique, her mannerism, her hair, symmetry, etc before you actually get in the bed with them. So by the time you've accepted all that, chances are, they know it's going to be past the point of return by the time it's time for smash and they're feeling like the Joker in their mind, like >> :lol: GOTCHA

View media item 396589

mortal kombat :pimp:

Last edited:
This **** is soo sad dudes really tryna justify this nonsense, as someone with a son to raise I'm terrified for my kids by the time he's 18 you'll have to see a birth certificate specially with psychotic parents letting little boys dress like girls in 1st grade baby pics might not even work, seriously though I personally find this appalling I kno a cat serving life for killin a "chick" he thought was born a woman who INTENTIONALLY decieved him this **** is real, gotta love America tho wanna take away your guns but if a guy wants to have a sex change and then beat the **** out of naturally born women in mma it's all good smh

I think they want you guys to be "deal with it"
For example when you find out say "meh" and walk away lol
But that will never happen
This isnt like sleeping with a girl while you are drunk and waking up and finding out she is hideous

Amayah dates gay dudes

I never have to worry about anything like this :smokin

lolwut?

Going to hang out with someone is not a date.

Some of yall dudes sound like arguments that were made for segregation. Nobody in here said that its ok to lie and mislead people.

Some of yall dudes sound like arguments that were made for segregation. Nobody in here said that its ok to lie and mislead people.

Damn. 

In a related story, I always say the only thing good about knocking my girlfriend up was finding out for in indisputable biological fact that she is and always has been female.

I'm staying out of all the gay/****** debates on NT from now on.

You say anything not waving a flag for them you get labeled as a bigot

Half of you dudes would crap yourself if you found out your Jordans were fake. Just imagine if you found out your gf was fake.

Haha. Even being sold B-Grades would piss off a person. This is some straight Jordan logo with the long fingers fake.

I'm staying out of all the gay/****** debates on NT from now on.

You say anything not waving a flag for them you get labeled as a bigot

In the words of the the great Charles Barkley, "If a person has the right to be a certain way, people should have the right to not agree..."

^^^^^^^
lol, that is scary............................................on the real they better disclose this infor up front b/c the wrong dude will end up catching a case.

http://hiphopwired.com/2010/11/16/dude-looks-like-a-lady-10-celebrities-caught-with-******s-30097/
mean.gif

Damn it's real out here.  Lil Bow Wow, Trey Songz, Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne WTF
sick.gif

Last edited:
lolwut?

Going to hang out with someone is not a date.

I follow her on instagram (cause her hair is laid)

The dude she is with is flaming

Im not saying she never attempted a straight dude.

But from her pics she frequents the gay bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom