NT...THOUGHTS ON GOING TO SCHOOL OUT OF THE STATES????

So, I'm getting the opportunity to go to school in Nicaragua. Its an american university based over there. My parents think its a good opportunity becauseit's a little bit cheaper and we really can't afford tuition here in the states. Though I'm still deciding, I kinda wanted to get NT'sthoughts, opinions and comments on it. I'm originally from Nicaragua, so i still have family over there. The thing is that i feel that I'm too americanand I can't do things that I'm used to like sneaker collecting and etc. What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

So you speak the language?

My two best friends went to school in Scotland and had a ball.

Yea, i speak, write and read fluent spanish, but my classes will all be in english. Yea, sometimes i think about and all the fun i would have. The school alsowants me to play for their b-ball team, which adds on to the plus side.

Depends what you're really into. I thought about going to school in Canada or in India back when I was applying to colleges. I ended up staying in NewYork.

Sounds like a good idea to me. You're originally from there, have family there and are fluent in Spanish. Plus it's more affordable.
Definitely would go for it.

Back
Top Bottom