NT, today is my last day of college

Congrats. Nothing like having naive optimism, only to realize 3 months later that the real world is cold and heartless
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

whats your major? and congrats man real good look im a freshman so i got miles to go

also i thought most graduates have jobs lined up right after college

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

whats your major? and congrats man real good look im a freshman so i got miles to go

also i thought most graduates have jobs lined up right after college
In the old days, jobs would be lined up for most graduates, but not now.  It's all about who you know and marketing yourself.  

Congrats to OP.  Go to graduate school. A @!*$%*%*$+%%+ S.A.P!!!!

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

congrats ... life gets better. make some money.

I was elated to graduate college. My university felt like a damn bubble even though I went to school in a city...made the mistake of living on campus instead of living around the city (would have been cheaper too).
u lived on campus all 4 (or however long) years???

Originally Posted by ricky409

Go to graduate school.

Cuz bachelor degrees are the new high school diploma of the 90s

I hate when ppl say this.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I was elated to graduate college. My university felt like a damn bubble even though I went to school in a city...made the mistake of living on campus instead of living around the city (would have been cheaper too).
all three years I was there. I did a a year at a CC then transferred. I went to GW in DC and despite the fact it is located where it is, it has a small feel to it. I lived in my fraternity's house my senior year (technically off campus) but still right there.

DC has some decently affordable neighborhoods (well if you are looking to rent a room at least) around the city and I think it would have been a better experience not being so caught up near campus.

Enjoy it.  Getting a degree is a good accomplishment.
I'm finally going to graduate next year 
smokin.gif
.  I'm probably going to get another degree though or go to grad school.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Congrats. Take a few months off before looking for work.

Please don't listen to this dumb advice. looking for a job for about 5 months. graduated in january.

start and don't stop. this **$# sucks

go get drunk with your friends, if you have fam coming to see you graduate make sure you can wake up on Sat, otherwise keep the party going through next week

congratulations, original poster. I probably have another 4 years after this year cuz of the classes I got to take.... I don't even wanna think about how scarce jobs might be in 4 years at this rate. And loans? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

all three years I was there. I did a a year at a CC then transferred. I went to GW in DC and despite the fact it is located where it is, it has a small feel to it. I lived in my fraternity's house my senior year (technically off campus) but still right there.

DC has some decently affordable neighborhoods (well if you are looking to rent a room at least) around the city and I think it would have been a better experience not being so caught up near campus.
Ah I feel you. I'm living on campus right now aftre 4 yrs at a CC...... I ain't living on campus ever again after this semester
laugh.gif

I should join a frat
ohwell.gif
everyone already thinks I'm in one

congrats OP. do some traveling before you work. it will be one of the most liberating experiences of your life.

finding a job 3-6 months later than planned is OK. you have the rest of your life to work.

I have my final senior reviews tomorrow.... I am so worried then i graduate on the 18th

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Graduating in June, I have no idea what I want out of my life 
30t6p3b.gif
first of all, congrats!
no ideas? don't worry, they will come natuarally. just be ready. "live life, don't let life live you"

I graduate this month I'm going to grad school though. Was told a bachelors means nothing now.

Congrats

whats your major?
Political Science major Theater minor

Poli Sci is completely
sick.gif
unless you want to go to law school (which I have no desire to do whatsoever)

I want to be an actor but would probably settle for just about anything in the entertainment business.  I'm thinking of trying to get an internship at a production company or talent agency.

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by ricky409

Go to graduate school.

Cuz bachelor degrees are the new high school diploma of the 90s

I hate when ppl say this.

Why...?

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

whats your major?
Political Science major Theater minor

Poli Sci is completely
sick.gif
unless you want to go to law school (which I have no desire to do whatsoever)

I want to be an actor but would probably settle for just about anything in the entertainment business.  I'm thinking of trying to get an internship at a production company or talent agency.

This is why, famb...

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

I have one final in an hour or so and then I am allll done.  Graduation on Saturday.

Got me feeling like
pimp.gif
mad.gif

frown.gif
  all at once.

I'm tripping out, as my future is super uncertain right now.  Anybody else about to graduate?  How are you feeling about it?

Congratulations bro. Definitely remember that feeling 2 years ago.
Went from:

To:

2l94a6r.jpg

To:

brendanyay500.gif

Back
Top Bottom