NT Uber Drivers

Also how will they account for hours worked, breaks and all that? Will the person getting minimum wage have to be online to be earning the $17/hr?

Uber drivers, I just read that the surge updates are today. So no more driving to a surge spot and all of sudden it disappears

Uber drivers, I just read that the surge updates are today. So no more driving to a surge spot and all of sudden it disappears

They cut rates everywhere. Also surging isn’t the same. No more 1.5x, 2.3x etc. it’s just a flat rate.

Chick signed up to drive under my referral and i get 1100 when she does 125 trips. She's done 89 and just stopped. Even told her I'd break her off some bread if she finishes by Friday. She's doesn't even start her job till the 6th smh.

Chick signed up to drive under my referral and i get 1100 when she does 125 trips. She's done 89 and just stopped. Even told her I'd break her off some bread if she finishes by Friday. She's doesn't even start her job till the 6th smh.
Why not just use her login credentials?

That article is :smh: but :lol: at the same time. Shouldn’t it be Uber’s (or any other food delivery app) responsibility to make sure that the business is legit, has a delivery contract, and the menu is up to date?

l've been doing pretty good lately, they show the upfront price and I decline anything less than $10.
This is somebody on reddit that lives in Cleveland. Crazy.
myscreen_1615824773992.jpg

Back
Top Bottom