NT = UNAPPRECIATIVE SOB'S FOR REAL! VOLUME EMO CHINO LOCO

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

What exactly goes on at these "summits"
nerd.gif
Its like a lemon party, but with younger dudes.
wow...I should not have googled that
smh.gif

Ben, hit up Nor-Cal for a change. My cousins own a liquor store in SF...i can provide all the liquor at COST price.

Real talk we can get SF, Oakland, San Jose and Sac to rally up.

I never got that PM back either but dont trip.

the last place I want to hang out with any NTER's is definitely las vegas. so you can count ME out of that happening.

animal thug, what PM? it mighta got lost in the sauce due to too many pm's. I was only looking at dodger summit pm's for the past few weeks.
and I'm in the bay all the time. if we ever did one in the bay, I would demand it was in SF, I'm not for driving thru the easy bay or oakland, etc.
+ the BART system is easy for most to access to the city. but then again, I'm not hosting anything pretty much again.
the only options I will entertain would be ATL, NYC, MIA and maybe Tdot or Chitown, super maybe htown, but summer in the H is just not for me.

time square to start off and we can all go from there.

and hmmmm....can we go to melodias (popular uptown club..full of sexi dominicans)?
happy.gif

my man met u btw in vegas.

I hit you up about a week ago...i was trying to buy all the clothes you were trying to get rid of.
I had a good idea on what to do with them but ehh..its cool.

Im looking forward to an SF summit some day, you know the Bay is chill as$ spot to be at...it could get real deep too. Too many NTers up here.

Ben if your in the Bay and need liquor, protection or etc, my fam got the plug. Hit me up.

Sorkoram- I'm tight they locked my frunk post.
indifferent.gif

Why would they do that ?
smh.gif
No thread jack. lmao

LMAO DRUNK post...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Ben, hit up Nor-Cal for a change. My cousins own a liquor store in SF...i can provide all the liquor at COST price.

Real talk we can get SF, Oakland, San Jose and Sac to rally up.

I never got that PM back either but dont trip.
Yea that would be dope. All of the Norcal NikeTalkers. You know we'll have that good
pimp.gif

damn NY summit sounds like its going to be a good time.

shoulda done the SoCal summit like that. Wouldve been able to make it on a weekend.

yall acting like yall need Ben Baller there to have a NT Summit lol

if a NYC one pops off I'm in there

the summit has to be posted on general though, F that regional stuff...when ya ready post it here and imma drag a couple home girls to come thru.

animal thug, I still haven't had the garage sale. if ur a L or 36 you can COME THE F up on some nice gear.
hit me.

as for the summits, exactly what someone else said..... why do you need me? lol anyone coherent person can coordinate this in each's own city no problem

FOR THE NYC COOKOUT?
June 14th cool?
July 12th cool?
and please do not offer if you cannot cook or bbq some food. real talk. it's not hard to flip burgers, but if you are not capable. let me know now.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

I don't know what lemon party is either, but I'm eating so I don't want to lose this egg/ham and cheese.
smh.gif

NYC Summit for real tho... I ain't been to a summit yet... Mets game...
nerd.gif

That'll happen for sure but the Mets summit is usually just the Mets fans which is like maybe going to be 10 of us.

I never even check the regional forums. But if there is ever another one in San Diego, you can count me in.

Back
Top Bottom