NT = UNAPPRECIATIVE SOB'S FOR REAL! VOLUME EMO CHINO LOCO

when the FL one goes down I'ma bring like a half of
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mellowg

cali k might be crazy but yall aint ready for the BC bud...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
We know all about that BC bud. We call it Pretendo. But still ...bring it for a filler.

I'm sideways tryna make it out to NY for this one too ... I'll stay tuned.
nerd.gif

is this gonna be a summit or a smokeathon?

because if so, i'll bring summa that hard brown brick straight out of a mexican truck tire, more seeds than green...

if you smoke 25 L's, you'll be straight...

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

yo, I've been part of this forum since 2001....
and since 2002 I've hosted or co-hosted every single so-cal summit.
the more recent ones we've had @ Staples center (kobe bryants 81 point game) to the past 4 dodger games have been tough for my schedule, but I did it to show y'all I ain't too cool or was never anything different from the dude I was when I joined this board.

I just finished putting together the next summit and took care of everything....... and guess what?
not 1 single thank you.
4ef157ed86160c059a8ca0f39f083a4036327d1.gif

btw, this is my last summit that I WILL HOST,
in the past, I've got L-R-G to sponsor the past events with free gear, fitteds, etc.... got our name on the jumbotron (I didn't put Ben Baller summit)

dang. I even do all the coordinating with my dodgers rep and we get our own tix with our name printed on them.

I even got Greezee soo bent and leant out from the purple drank that fool didn't say thank you.

I can't even get a discount anymore from my favorite store Target from Treewing.

I'mma have to host a summit in Houston with Kadoma or 1 in NYC with Henz.... for real. So Cal Nters too boughie

y'all can smoke that dirty brown tweed that Handsome B Wonderful brings this time.... I ain't sharing the OG
indifferent.gif

You can come to Houston anytime Ben. Kadoma has been on point with the summits twice a year for a while. The only person that might not want you to come thruis TV Johnny. We don't smoke Bobby Brown down here either.

yo, Henz, figure out a sat or sun in June or July. all we need is 4 to 6 weeks max lead time. real talk.
the cookout lookin real fresh right now.
lurkintoolong and yungmatt and crank lucas? LOL. haahhhahahaa JJ & Kerry for sure comin, dang.

I'm in. holla

@ all my h-town folks, I'm in the H often. just for 2 days or less max tho. I hate/love Htown

Ben that's that bullshhh.. you sposed to have that thang in Atlanta.. you must aint got no pull round here?

BRING BACK FREAKNIK!!!

i didnt mean that in a bad way ben...u just lowkey be punkin me eventhough i can throw you about 46ft like a shot put. what you weigh? like 160? lost weightand got 120 on you fam.
we can bet 100 bucks that i can lift anything under 500lbs.
and why is everyone doubting my smoke game? im writing down SNs and ima boss up on everyone for their NT SNs at the summit. if you said or even quotedsomethin, ima force you take a hit of the blunt. word to denzel. its not an option.

hahaha....but i dead #%$ serious. you better not say you a lurker neither people.

p.s. ben, she was 19 dog.

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

When I am finally living and working in Down Town LA, I will have to pick up the fallen standard and organize a SoCal NT summit. Hopefully, I can pull some strings and be able to set up a basketball court and/or beer pong tables up on the roof of the tower in which I work or live. It can be like a real version of the locked stages in NBA Jam and Hangtime.
thats the kind of summit i want to go to.
I'd fly out for that
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

i didnt mean that in a bad way ben...u just lowkey be punkin me eventhough i can throw you about 46ft like a shot put. what you weigh? like 160? lost weight and got 120 on you fam.
we can bet 100 bucks that i can lift anything under 500lbs.
and why is everyone doubting my smoke game? im writing down SNs and ima boss up on everyone for their NT SNs at the summit. if you said or even quoted somethin, ima force you take a hit of the blunt. word to denzel. its not an option.

hahaha....but i dead #%$ serious. you better not say you a lurker neither people.

p.s. ben, she was 19 dog.
Ima start talkin $%*% just to get high
laugh.gif

Since this seems to be the official Summit thread, when will the Houston, ATL, and DMV
grin.gif
(y'all flaked last time) summits be?

I could go to a Houston or ATL one but someone send me a ticket to NYC
nerd.gif

I'll make the trek down for an HTown summit.

also, im workin on some thangs for All-Star 2K-Ten. DTown... wusss goooooooooooooooood???!?!?!??

K-Town you're a gotdamn lie! Homey I said thanks for that !%@% that had me in the Twilight Zone and I thanked you when you handed me the tickets to thegame.
Get outta here with that !%@%. Old man gettin' sensitive on me. It's all love.
laugh.gif

So the person that came up with the Cookout idea cant even get a thank you?

laugh.gif

I got an extra seat that came up for sale for LA, pm me if you want to roll it's $27. someone had to cancel. holla

ben lend me 500 i need it quick or I get shot at i stay by K-town too.
Im in the west adams area stop by Ill pm you my address NH

I'm down for the NYC summit, would be my first...from the way everyone is making it sound it should be great.

Back
Top Bottom