NT = UNAPPRECIATIVE SOB'S FOR REAL! VOLUME EMO CHINO LOCO

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ben Barra wants you all to get down on your knees for an LRG keychain.

the females in Sac/Bay Area are
pimp.gif
during the summer

but nobody wants to go to a giants game without barry
eyes.gif

so a baseball summit would be out of the picture..

Damn the fact that we cannot have summit posts in The General Forum. I wish I had checked the Socal forum. I would definitely have gone to that summit andchipped in for how ever much drank I drank and then some to show my appreciation for the hook up with the tickets.

For what it's worth,. Mr. K, thanks once again for setting up that 2005 summit at Jerry's Deli/The Bowling Alley. It was my first NT summit and it wasgreat to see other NTers in person. Also, thanks for giving me some good directs so Luvkicks, JoeGoblyn and I were able to get over to Supreme and the otherspots around there.

Amongst my friends, I usually end up being the social point man and it is stressful enough to be the guy who puts up the money up front and has to get a bunchof guys on the same page. It is crazy enough getting a dozen or less of my friends together, it must be ten time worse with a bunch of strangers. Props fordoing all of these summits and I just wish I had checked the SoCal forum so I could have gotten in some lean and the last KTown SoCal summit.

When I am finally living and working in Down Town LA, I will have to pick up the fallen standard and organize a SoCal NT summit. Hopefully, I can pull somestrings and be able to set up a basketball court and/or beer pong tables up on the roof of the tower in which I work or live. It can be like a real version ofthe locked stages in NBA Jam and Hangtime.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

When I am finally living and working in Down Town LA, I will have to pick up the fallen standard and organize a SoCal NT summit. Hopefully, I can pull some strings and be able to set up a basketball court and/or beer pong tables up on the roof of the tower in which I work or live. It can be like a real version of the locked stages in NBA Jam and Hangtime.
thats the kind of summit i want to go to.

I'mma have to host a summit in Houston with Kadoma or 1 in NYC with Henz.... for real. So Cal Nters too boughie

y'all can smoke that dirty brown tweed that Handsome B Wonderful brings this time.... I ain't sharing the OG
indifferent.gif

LMAO, Houston,
pimp.gif
Astros, clubs, lounges, boppers.

If you ain't talking bout hosting one in chicago, you ain't talking to me fammo... I'm a pretty appreciative/solid guy all around.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I'mma have to host a summit in Houston with Kadoma or 1 in NYC with Henz.... for real. So Cal Nters too boughie

y'all can smoke that dirty brown tweed that Handsome B Wonderful brings this time.... I ain't sharing the OG
indifferent.gif
LMAO, Houston,
pimp.gif
Astros, clubs, lounges, boppers.

i will be in dat +%!!+ if y'all have it in Houston....
pimp.gif

hell no what the %**@!!! I am %%%%%%# pissed... The henz0 x benballer summit collab was my idea!!!!
This benballer x thb x henzo summit either happens in dallas-fort worth or im going to destroy you
mad.gif
(
(This is no joke, i really am hurt)

All bout that H-town Talm bout.. Awwwwwwready.. Set up a bball court and I'm in .

Dear BEN BALLER,
The weather is nice in South FL...Let's get this Miami/South FL summit poppin.
happy.gif

Forreal forreal we're desperate.
Thank you,
AJChick23
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Dear BEN BALLER,
The weather is nice in South FL...Let's get this Miami/South FL summit poppin.
happy.gif

Forreal forreal we're desperate.
Thank you,
AJChick23
smile.gif
she knows the deal
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom