NT = UNAPPRECIATIVE SOB'S FOR REAL! VOLUME EMO CHINO LOCO

Dam Ben. Sounds like the summits you put a lot of energy into cracked. Too bad no one appreciated it.

indifferent.gif
@ Henz

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Dam Ben. Sounds like the summits you put a lot of energy into cracked. Too bad no one appreciated it.
word
and people asking him for other summits
indifferent.gif

he never "had" to host 1

wherever it's gonna be, can y'all make it for the week of august 3rd? thats my vacation.

i'd be willing to help organize events/activities wherever it would be, as well as chip in on whatever expenses that might accrue.

i've never been to a summit, and i think we could pop some good #%@# off...

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

yo, I've been part of this forum since 2001....
and since 2002 I've hosted or co-hosted every single so-cal summit.
the more recent ones we've had @ Staples center (kobe bryants 81 point game) to the past 4 dodger games have been tough for my schedule, but I did it to show y'all I ain't too cool or was never anything different from the dude I was when I joined this board.

I just finished putting together the next summit and took care of everything....... and guess what?
not 1 single thank you.
4ef157ed86160c059a8ca0f39f083a4036327d1.gif

btw, this is my last summit that I WILL HOST,
in the past, I've got L-R-G to sponsor the past events with free gear, fitteds, etc.... got our name on the jumbotron (I didn't put Ben Baller summit)

dang. I even do all the coordinating with my dodgers rep and we get our own tix with our name printed on them.

I even got Greezee soo bent and leant out from the purple drank that fool didn't say thank you.

I can't even get a discount anymore from my favorite store Target from Treewing.

I'mma have to host a summit in Houston with Kadoma or 1 in NYC with Henz.... for real. So Cal Nters too boughie

y'all can smoke that dirty brown tweed that Handsome B Wonderful brings this time.... I ain't sharing the OG
indifferent.gif

wambulance.jpg

im pretty sure you all would be heated too if you put all that time and effort and didn't get a thank you
indifferent.gif

I swear nobody is appreciative these day man...not to threadjack but im done holding doors for people bc they never say "thank you" sorry mf'ers
smh.gif

Most LA cats are Hollywood and think everything is suppose to be given to them. Their mentality is just different from people from the South or the EastCoast...

come throw a summit in DC yo.
nerd.gif

man...i just read all the replys... ya'll sure do got alot of underlying hate for us La cats.
haha.

i hope u gaiuse know this was just a publicity stunt.

Ben knows HBW got that Medicinal healing herb that be on the cover of high times lookin like a ancient jungle plant from the jungles of zimbabwe.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

come to norcal.
Yup. NorCal folks tend to be a lot more thankful. That SoCal unappreciative attitude was definitely felt when I went to the boutiques down there.
Co-sign.

Come to NorCal and let's summit here.

I'll share my best urkel, og & chem dog.

Holla.

I honestly think BEN did this just to let everyone know he's not going to be doing the summits in LA anymore =/ and BEN wud an :nerd:z bottle of lean be thankyou enough??

let me know soon...

by the way anyone there will get some free hydrocodone from me =]
see you guys there!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

man...i just read all the replys... ya'll sure do got alot of underlying hate for us La cats.
haha.

i hope u gaiuse know this was just a publicity stunt.

Ben knows HBW got that Medicinal healing herb that be on the cover of high times lookin like a ancient jungle plant from the jungles of zimbabwe.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

im pretty sure you all would be heated too if you put all that time and effort and didn't get a thank you
indifferent.gif
Word, and everyone just makes complaints.... The last summit that took place last April Fools day was the first Summit that I went to. Ididn't notice a lot a camaraderie, to be honest. I thought the Summits were supposed to be about meeting and getting to the know the faces behind the namesof NT.... maybe we need to wear shirt with our SN's on em or something, lol... I still had a friggin' blast tho....

"man, I'm just trying to get folks together so it's not always sucha hide behind the cpu thing... "

-Ben

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

What exactly goes on at these "summits"
nerd.gif
Its like a lemon party, but with younger dudes.
wow...I should not have googled that
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that prompted me to google it....

curiosity killed the cat
smh.gif

word.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif