NT vernacular gone wrong....

I was using "u mad" and "Im styling on you" wayyyy before I ever heard of NT.
But yeah I have fought over a game before.
It was Madden and dude was running the clock out like a little BI.

I used "You mad" on my cousin the other day. He got a little heated and started explaining himself even more. All I said was "Yeah, youmad",
laugh.gif
. He stopped talking to me afterwards.

that story is funny as hell
laugh.gif
i use certain NT terminology here and there. stoneface is usually my most common one. i been sayin you mad since before i evenhad a computer tho.

I use U MAD a lot and SMH all the time. U MAD always gets people furious which is hilarious.

michelle

I use U MAD a lot and SMH all the time. U MAD always gets people furious which is hilarious.
michelle
edit. $$# double post. I'M MAD.

• u mad?
  • tell em why u mad doggie
  • aaayooo
  • indifferent.gif
    (is there an aim icon for this?)
  • fap
  • SMD (shaking my d...)
  • FTW/L FML
  • Interwebz, womenz, and adding -z to most words...

My peoples think i'm off since i've joined NT...but they love the endless pics/gifs

Originally Posted by THE FAME

I was using "u mad" and "Im styling on you" wayyyy before I ever heard of NT.
But yeah I have fought over a game before.
It was Madden and dude was running the clock out like a little BI.

you was mad

I used the word "simp" prior to being on NT. but I tell my cousin YNS like 2-3 times a day, depending on what he txts me.

My peoples think i'm off since i've joined NT...but they love the endless pics/gifs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word.

my girl hate it when i hit her with the "you mad"

then i hit my lil cousin with the "tell em why you mad son" when i whoop him around in the 360

Originally Posted by kix4kix

So I am at my homeboys crib with some of the fellas, and I am owning my boy in 2k9 at his crib.....Dude is getting furious because dude is OD competitive. I keep on asking him "You mad!?" "Tell em why you mad doggie!" While Im putting in jumpers with Durant...I tell him that he is mad cuz I am styling on him and he proceeds to throw the controller at me and proceeds to attempt to style on me with his hands... we exchange blows, and everybody is rolling but my boy is really mad though. Good thing I have been following the fitness thread because if I didn't take up working out this summer I think duke would have handled me with the quickness......

Anybody else use NT words outside of NT?
I use it. People who get mad over video games and cool trash talk are weak minded. There I said it. If you can't handle me whoopin that... uh,and talking to you while I do it then get off the sticks
laugh.gif
. I trashedtalked my girl and a friend in Monopoly and they got mad
laugh.gif

I prey on the weak, Swag level while putting a demoralizing beat down on someone in Madden = Gohan Going Super Sayian 2 in the Cell Games
mad.gif

063Jericho.jpg

laugh.gif

Damn op your story is funny as hell lol. Luckily you were able to handle yourself. But I use nt terms all the time to the point my people use the terms andthey've never seen a nt screen lol

i remember when that one kid posted a girl problem thread where he dropped the u mad on a girl.

hilarious.

I say "U MAD?"
laugh.gif
(i ALWAYS laugh when i say it, so they can getangry)
then after they explain themself i say "Y u yellin?"
grin.gif

lmao i say yo you mad yeahh you mad lol

lmao at thinking working out will give you the complete upper hand in fighting though.

epic fail ( bb'er muy thia and judo practioneer and football player speaking)

I use "OD" a lot. Dudes be like what? Then ohhhhhhh

Ducktales.... Dudes be like whatttt? Then ohhhhh lol once I explain what it means.

I've pissed a few off with "You Mad?"

I use the word "stoneface" When I'm texting since i can't use the emoticon.
It's crazy, when I text lol I put the ":" in front of it cuz I'm so used to it on NT
laugh.gif

I know this is the idea of the saying, but I ask a lot of people, "why you breathing so hard?"

Unfortunately I have...Going on NT so much, the vernacular as seeped into my brain and reproduced in conversations...Then I do one of these
smh.gif
like I'mashamed of myself, but really just continued my misuse of the smh real life counterpart.

Back
Top Bottom