NT vs. ST

had to sign up all over again, somehow my old username and password wasn't working anyone else have this problem??
welcome to the club brah,,wasted my 1500 posts now IM A NEWBIE 
roll.gif

[SDumb question, but on my computer, every time I type niketalk.com. It corrects me to the yuku site. Anyone know how to fix this? I'm in my iPad now

Last edited:
why cant somebody just go over there and start a new thread saying " YO NIKE TALK IS THAT WAY & post them the link to niketalk general -_-

Because they lock and delete those threads?

Have you not read any threads concerning the topic? :lol:

[SDumb question, but on my computer, every time I type niketalk.com. It corrects me to the yuku site. Anyone know how to fix this? I'm in my iPad now

you have to clear your cache by going to Settings -> Safari (or other browser) -> clear cache

Because i keep seeing the question I feel it needs to be addressed. For those who are saying that they keep getting redirected to sneakertalk, make sure you're typing NIKETALK.COM AND THAT YOU ARE NOT going to niketalk.YUKU.com

Clear your caches and make sure if you have NT bookmarked that it is just niketalk.com

[COLOR=#red]The site will die...

The more it's talked about, the more it lives.
[/COLOR]

Clearing cache, history, cookies, etc... Restarting laptop, modem, router, wap, etc... Nothing seems to really do the trick. Its really a hit or miss when you type in niketalk.com and seeing where you land, the real nt or the yuku site.

Update your bookmarks too. I cleared caches, cookies, etc but kept getting redirected until I realized I had some bookmarks that were saved to the yuku site so I just deleted all the old yuku bookmarks and now I'm good :pimp:

I got banned too, after making it known that he deleted my post. I simply stated my opinion about them claiming that this site is a copy...And called him a name for deleting my post. :smh:

Da funny thing they kept all da niketalk admin posts so it adds a layer

Of misleading about it....

Like u cant just rename da whole joint sneakertalk but basically hijack da whole

Heart and soul that is essentially niketalk.

Clearing cache, history, cookies, etc... Restarting laptop, modem, router, wap, etc... Nothing seems to really do the trick. Its really a hit or miss when you type in niketalk.com and seeing where you land, the real nt or the yuku site.

Just type in niketalk.com/f it should you bring here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom