NT what are the odds of me going into a fight alone and winning

ite so to win this fight If they are in a semi circle and you have straight trajectory to the leader, take a running start and kick him dead in the neck after that you want to put a headband on smear mayonnaise on your face and proceed to chase the rest of them... it works every time

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

30t6p3b.gif
What the hell is going on here. You havent hit your growth spurt yet?????????????? What kind of gang trains MMA, cant be a REAL gang, right? You made this sound like a real problem, but its over dude not holding hands in public, which you would do and that makes you sick- what are you, like 12 OP?
^ Dude makes a point

I'm just saying but in one way or another girls start EVERYTHING.
all fights now a days especially in school are over girls

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by slickp42189

I haven't hit my growth spurt yet which explains the 5'8.

I got myself into this mess I'm gonna fix it. Hes too scared to let everyone know they're dating so they never hold hands and the like in public. It makes me sick how he's either ashamed or too shy to be a man.

If that were me I'd show her what a real boyfriend is.I like her more than he does

That explains it, op is autistic

30t6p3b.gif
What the hell is going on here. You havent hit your growth spurt yet?????????????? What kind of gang trains MMA, cant be a REAL gang, right? You made this sound like a real problem, but its over dude not holding hands in public, which you would do and that makes you sick- what are you, like 12 OP?

You really thought this was serious, doh???

Hold up. So they are dating and you think she secretly likes you more than him, you just haven't made the moves yet? So your first move is going to be to attempt to beat the *&^% out of him?

Real talk, OP, how old are you?

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Hold up. So they are dating and you think she secretly likes you more than him, you just haven't made the moves yet? So your first move is going to be to attempt to beat the *&^% out of him?

No she liked me before and I was too wimp to make a move.  She got tired of waiting and then this guy comes out of nowhere. 
I'm not mad because he's not holding hands, its because she deserves someone who will treat her better.  

People are telling me to let him beat me to a pulp so the girl feels bad for me and possibly resent him for doing it. 

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

No she liked me before and I was too wimp to make a move.  She got tired of waiting and then this guy comes out of nowhere. 
I'm not mad because he's not holding hands, its because she deserves someone who will treat her better.  

People are telling me to let him beat me to a pulp so the girl feels bad for me and possibly resent him for doing it. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP, you cant get the yambs like this...

I dont troll. all my posts are real.

I don't have a choice, I am fighting this dude because of a love triangle. I cannot just tell him no, she needs to know I truly care and that I am the right guy. I can almost guaranteee I'll beat him using emotion and adrenaline but his gang members are even better at boxing/mma than he is.

After I beat him, the others will fight me. I have not planned that part yet.

this fight is going to go down after the cops stop investigating the school after the knife fight last week.
I know I'm late on this and I'm sorry this is BS. There is no way I believe this
laugh.gif
. You gotta be F'n kidding me. 

And on second thought...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by petezahut

alright do this at your own risk.
first get some peanut butter (chunky works best), then take it and put some down yo pants. then walk on over casually to them, stare the main guy right in the eye and pull out some peanut butter and eat it. lick your fingers clean and those guys wont come near you, the girl might not either but you avoided a fight.

...the wire 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Training-Day.jpg

Perfect execution.. Perfect

This dude and his gang members are gonna beat up OP and than afterwards run a train on his "girl"

I expect one helluva an update Friday night/Saturday unless you're dead or in the hospital
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by Ground King

OP have you ever punched somebody so hard that they turned into a door? Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and $$$*
ahshdjznnnfdjdbdnhxehsjbdbzggsjjdsjj!Why fam?...WHY?
roll.gif
I remember when Nino posted that
laugh.gif
Didn't know it was a meme.

THIS thread lol.. its kinda hard to say because it depends who your fighting.. and who gets first hit

Back
Top Bottom