NT what are the odds of me going into a fight alone and winning

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I expect one helluva an update Friday night/Saturday unless you're dead or in the hospital
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
+550 Any takers?

Woke up this mornin... got yourself a gun...
if this clown is not a troll (big if) and if the other guy actually trains at a legitmate MMA school, i'll take -550 on the bully gangsta all day every day.  has to be filmed though.

obviously OP is a troll and a child because he thinks that raw emotion and adrenaline will carry him to victory.  RIP.

if you dont know how to fight, you dont know how to fight.  no amount of emotion and adrenaline will teach you how to correctly throw a punch or kick.  or magically teach you how to defend an incoming punch or kick or hell, even a takedown attempt.  knowing HOW to fight >>>>>> anything else when it comes to a fight.

ive seen dudes at my gym who go 5'7 140lbs but are TRAINED FIGHTERS and they will wreck shop on someone that has 50-70lbs on them but has limited to no skill.  Youre gonna get womped buddy.

Dude, you're right but you clearly give too much cred to that mma bs, every clown does it and they all feel that training makes a fighter, I don't care if you have training, if someone has a .13 rxn time and their adrenaline is pumpin you're talkin cat like reflexes, if my man lands a lucky punch (happens all the time in mma) training doesn't matter, go for a takedown if you want and catch that shoryuken
Nah my dude if these guys are trained which this kid says they are adrenaline dont matter. Part of martial arts is learning to control your adrenaline and staying clear and level headed in the fight you get an adrenaline rush and you cant fight your gunna just swing like crazy... really bad thing to do if your messing with cats that know how to counter punches. And wasnt dude saying theres like 5 dudes that are trained and he knows nothing?? Avoid the fight man these dudes will work you like a heavy bag and youll end up hurt. My 2 cents.

If op is in critical health right now serves him right, this whole issue was a total waste of time and energyHonestly op is such a lame he probably got laughed at wrapped up bondage style and left at school butt naked, that's what I would've done

Originally Posted by JordanFeind

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

if this clown is not a troll (big if) and if the other guy actually trains at a legitmate MMA school, i'll take -550 on the bully gangsta all day every day.  has to be filmed though.

obviously OP is a troll and a child because he thinks that raw emotion and adrenaline will carry him to victory.  RIP.

if you dont know how to fight, you dont know how to fight.  no amount of emotion and adrenaline will teach you how to correctly throw a punch or kick.  or magically teach you how to defend an incoming punch or kick or hell, even a takedown attempt.  knowing HOW to fight >>>>>> anything else when it comes to a fight.

ive seen dudes at my gym who go 5'7 140lbs but are TRAINED FIGHTERS and they will wreck shop on someone that has 50-70lbs on them but has limited to no skill.  Youre gonna get womped buddy.
Dude, you're right but you clearly give too much cred to that mma bs, every clown does it and they all feel that training makes a fighter, I don't care if you have training, if someone has a .13 rxn time and their adrenaline is pumpin you're talkin cat like reflexes, if my man lands a lucky punch (happens all the time in mma) training doesn't matter, go for a takedown if you want and catch that shoryuken
Nah my dude if these guys are trained which this kid says they are adrenaline dont matter. Part of martial arts is learning to control your adrenaline and staying clear and level headed in the fight you get an adrenaline rush and you cant fight your gunna just swing like crazy... really bad thing to do if your messing with cats that know how to counter punches. And wasnt dude saying theres like 5 dudes that are trained and he knows nothing?? Avoid the fight man these dudes will work you like a heavy bag and youll end up hurt. My 2 cents.
I think he was basically saying for OP training don't matter cuz with adrenaline and a lucky punch you can still get the job done, which is true. A lucky punch is a lucky punch, if it lands it don't matter if dude is Bruce Lee. If he was good at fighting dirty the fight would be a bit easier though.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by JordanFeind

I think he was basically saying for OP training don't matter cuz with adrenaline and a lucky punch you can still get the job done, which is true. A lucky punch is a lucky punch, if it lands it don't matter if dude is Bruce Lee. If he was good at fighting dirty the fight would be a bit easier though.
Haha real talk OP eye gouge nut shot eye gouge nut shot repeat.

You know from the jump that he's trolling... And yet the disappointment of no update is still there
30t6p3b.gif

I was drinking after so I forgot. Anyways I'm afraid i can't prove I'm not a troll and sorry to have wasted your time NT. The people who took video will not share with me because they don't want me to use the evidence against him. I'd tell y'all what happened but I have no proof.

Op you took an Lost?

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

I was drinking after so I forgot. Anyways I'm afraid i can't prove I'm not a troll and sorry to have wasted your time NT. The people who took video will not share with me because they don't want me to use the evidence against him. I'd tell y'all what happened but I have no proof.

Nah man if it were a one on one in a secluded area where it could possibly be a fair fight id say yes.but if you at him up his wack !%% friends will hop in and you will be as the others put ......RIPDidnt realize fight happened. Im assuming you drank after in your sorrows of the #$# whooping

Man, what? So let me get this straight. Basically OP got his %%% beat on camera, ended up drinking and forgetting what happened besides getting his %%% beat, and his friends won't show him the video because he will use it against the dude in a court of law? Did I put this together correctly?

You a sorry piece of you know what OP.

12 pg thread with nothing to verify this being real life and now cuz ppl acknowledge that you say you won't even tell us cuz you have no proof?!?! YOU WON'T EVEN LIE TO US TO FINISH THE STORY?!!!

For shame
30t6p3b.gif

Ban this man.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Maybe you should call the police and report a bunch of kids (?) fighting BEFORE you start fighting. That way, either you're winning and the cops show and break it up and you made your point or your about to get mollywhooped and they come in and save your life. And I guess you win the girl either way.
this is probably the best comment iv'e seen in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom