NT, WHAT ARE YOU GETTIN YO GIRL FOR XMAS???

nothing, sadly since I got no girl. and I'm broke too. but, at least I got wallet all to myself now.
pimp.gif

i dont have a girl,
But there is this girl whom is special to me.
But idk what i shuld get her??

She wanted yoga classes so I got her a three month pass for unlimited yoga classes, and a day spa gift certificate good for a manicure, peduicure. facial andmassage.

my girl got that stuff. she deserves it after being a wonderful mother and putting up w/ me throughout the year. she waited in the cold *** weather for me tosecure my spot for the last 23's drop for three hrs. who does that and has camped out w/ me other times this year shoe drops. plus she's done realwell for xmas just for me (coach beanie, gucci belt, guitar hero II and III with the guitars, and other crap).

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

KayCurrency, you must really love your girl, on the real.

I don't mind spending and buying an expensive gift for my girl, if she is deserving of it.

I do...And Im very proud of her...Shes a full time student, applying to law schools, plus she works 25+ hours a week...And her grades are ON POINT...

....As far as shes concerned, if shes needs me to do something for her, and im able to do it....its done. No questions asked...

Plus, I know she'll do the same for me...but I dont ask her for much as of late because shes so busy....no need to add more stress in her life...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom