NT, What Are You Reading? Vol. 2010

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Kite Runner is easily one of my top 10 books.

It's fiction, but it reads like fact.

Same here, dam good book. For whatever reason as i was reading it at times i was thinking its a true story.

I jus finished reading GOD HATES US ALL, didn't think it was all great, don't get me wrong I would have loved if we read this in school. Now I'm tryna figure out which one of these I should get next(hoping its a better read then hank moodys book): THE LAST LECTURE, THE ALCHEMIST, 48 LAWS OF POWER. Any suggestions?

Sun_Tzu_Art_of_War_compact_discs.jpg

Someone posted this earlier..
The most difficult book I've ever read. It takes 100% concentration from me from everyword so I can get the real meaning.

The CEOs handbook

son's been sick so its really thrown off my reading.

finished 13 Bankers, highly recommended, best book I've read all year.

Finished this last week. Maybe my expectations were too high but I wasn't impressed. Still a decent read though.

how_to_win_friends_and_influence_people.jpg

Hope to finish this in the next couple of days. Really good basic book.

econ.jpg

Started "A Thousand Splendid Suns" tonight. I literally can't put it down. I'm aiming to finish it before I fall asleep on myself. Hosseini is such a good writer and the stories just overwhelm you.

White Cargo: The Forgotten History of Britian's White Slaves in America by Don Jordan and Michael Walsh.

Life is a Dream by Pedro Calderon de la Barca.

The Elements of Style by Wiliam Strunk, Jr. and E.B. White.

Started House of Leaves and Cosmicomics tonight, pretty excited about both of them. The typography and artistic elements of HoL are just incredible.

Beyond Good and Evil -Fredrick Nietzsche 

this takes 200% concentration and an online dictionary to read 
smh.gif

the kite runner is also one of my fave books.

gotta check out a thousand splendid suns

that predictably irrational book is really good. i needed something to read while flying to the east coast so copped this in the airport. finished in like 4 days.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Beyond Good and Evil -Fredrick Nietzsche 

this takes 200% concentration and an online dictionary to read 
smh.gif
Lcuky, Homer's Odyssey  makes no sense
frown.gif

I read that book this year. I had to take my time and actually remember previous events.

But now I'm reading, Rich Dad, Poor Dad which i started yesterday and i should finish by today & I'm starting Life of Pi next week.

Back
Top Bottom