NT, What Are You Reading? Vol. 2010

friend-776749.jpg

--Not into books cuz I dont have time.
--I'm reading SIEGE from Marvel Comics. Which will chronicle the return of Captain America, Iron Man and Thor as Avengers.

If you all haven't read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo yet, you need to. I
finished the series and it is epic.

I wanna read a good book about conspiracies, free masons, government secrets, and all that kind of crap.

Any recommendations?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I wanna read a good book about conspiracies, free masons, government secrets, and all that kind of crap.

Any recommendations?

The Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Committee Of  300 by John Coleman  and  Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man by John Perkins 

Two more  good conspiracy books are  HAARP and  Weather Warfare by Jerry E. Smith  ( the government actually  has machines that can create things that appear to be natural disasters)

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Couldn't get back into Revolutionary Suicide so I picked up some new stuff today.

Just started:

41LuIcMBjvL._SS500_.jpg

Next up:

51cYs-Y053L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

36a151c88da00a690ef02210.L.jpg
How much do you read per day
laugh.gif

Anyway:
Just got Best Game Ever by Bowden

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Couldn't get back into Revolutionary Suicide so I picked up some new stuff today.

Just started:

41LuIcMBjvL._SS500_.jpg

Next up:

51cYs-Y053L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

36a151c88da00a690ef02210.L.jpg
How much do you read per day
laugh.gif

Anyway:
Just got Best Game Ever by Bowden
laugh.gif

Today was my day off and I planned to stay home and finish The Hidden Brain but it just hasn't worked out like that. Since I don't have school, hours at work are bad, and I broke up with my girlfriend again I've had a huge amount of time on my hands, so I've just been reading and writing a lot.

Back
Top Bottom