NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

usually something on tap...stella, pilsner, becks, kronenbourg. I like pretty standard lagers although here in London you get a really wide variety of stuff. Some of the local beers aren't served cold - more slightly chilled I'd say. Can't stand beer that isn't ice cold.

Sippin on my last Devil Dancer... Stopped by the store and so help me God, they have DogFish Head now... Grabbed a 60 and 90 Min IPA... Throwing some ribs on tomorrow and they will be devoured with those 2... Never had a DogFish but have only heard great things...I am excited.... Guy at the counter asked me if I wanted to buy a 1/2 barrel of Devil Dancer... Had to walk away before I made a decision that my wife would have hated.

277891_480010815361827_467757353_o.jpg

My wife went up to Iowa for a few days for work and came back with a nice bounty of craft beer...most of it from Iowa breweries only available there.

- Madhouse Brewing Company Coffee Stout bomber
- Great River Brewery Redband Coffee Stout 4-Pack
- Millstream Brewing John's Grocery Generations White Ale 6-Pack
- Peace Tree Rye Porter 6-Pack
- Pretty Things Beer & Ale Project Jack D'Or bomber

My wife went up to Iowa for a few days for work and came back with a nice bounty of craft beer...most of it from Iowa breweries only available there.

- Madhouse Brewing Company Coffee Stout bomber
- Great River Brewery Redband Coffee Stout 4-Pack
- Millstream Brewing John's Grocery Generations White Ale 6-Pack
- Peace Tree Rye Porter 6-Pack
- Pretty Things Beer & Ale Project Jack D'Or bomber

Very nice.

Going to the Olde Hickory Brewing tasting tonight to meet the head brewer. Should be exciting since I haven't ever had any of their stuff before.

finally took a break from Torpedo. Is Ruthless Rye a seasonal? Cuz I haven't seen it anywhere 

Yes, it's seasonal, though my local Safeway has some still.

Disappointed that when I went to Costco a couple of weekends ago they didn't have any more Summerfest...which I believe runs through June....need one more case to last through the fall.

Ugh I can't wait for Ruthless Rye. That and the Sierra Nevada Ovila's, those are fire.

How's that Summerfest? I bought a single bottle the other night to try. Total Wine FTW..
I also picked up a 6'er of Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin.

-J-

How's that Summerfest? I bought a single bottle the other night to try. Total Wine FTW..
Summerfest is great! But I am a little bit of a Sierra Nevada fanboy, if those exist in the beer world. It has a nice crispness and isn't too sweet, and as usual Sierra Nevada is on point with their hops. 

I LOVE Total Wine, I'm lucky that when I lived back home with my parents, then Long Beach, then Sacramento; all had a Total Wine within a 15 minute drive 
laugh.gif

I really, REALLY like the Kellerweis from Sierra Nevada...
Now that there is a Total Wine close to my house, I have no need to go to BevMo. I thought BevMo was heaven the first time I walked in. And it was for years. And then I went into Total Wine and the angels sang and trumpets went off...

-J-

There's this place in town and it's extremely chill and they offer a ton of beer. Over 400 to be exact. I have no idea where to start. I tried a Knickerbocker Red and it was :pimp:
Anyone want to help me out and suggest something for me to try next time

Click the photos for a larger size.

Last edited:
^omgitswes what style of beer do you like? Cause there are a lot on that list that I would recommend but if you don't like particular styles it would be easier to make a recommendation. You can't go wrong with Oberon Ale from Bells. Founders Double Trouble is really great too. Pranqster is also a good choice from North Coast. Theres a lot on there thats quality stuff.

my body is ready for Fall; Pumpkin Ales are my favorite

just picked up Wild One Pumpkin Ale and Lakefront Pumpkin Lager which is :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom