NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Picked up a 4pack of Founders Devil Dancer... Its a Triple IPA with 12%ABV... Not as bitter as I thought it would be but damn the hops kick you in the face...It is a tasty beer... Might like it more than Bells Hopslam.... Possibly a taste off during the Michigan v Bama game.

Cali does have good beers but not breweries from San Diego
the ones you listed are all trash
russian river and lagunitas are nice tho

ok now i know you're trolling. nice.

Picked up a 4pack of Founders Devil Dancer... Its a Triple IPA with 12%ABV... Not as bitter as I thought it would be but damn the hops kick you in the face...It is a tasty beer... Might like it more than Bells Hopslam.... Possibly a taste off during the Michigan v Bama game.

send some founders, bell's and three floyds my way dude. i'll get you some cali brews.

Last edited:
Send me a list of some stuff and I can hook you up if you want to send some my way Based.

preciate it. let's see:

- Bell's Two-hearted
- Bell's Kalamazoo Stout
- Founder's Breakfast Stout (any of them)
- 3F Dreadnaught
- 3F Zombie Dust

i think all of these (except for the founder's) are year-round, so it shouldnt be hard to find if you're in the midwest (i'm assuming that's where you are).

check out bevmo.com and from the drop-down menu select pick-up location to "San Diego - Mira Mesa." anything that's available there i can get for you. i can get russian river stuff pretty easily too (pliny the elder, supplication, consecration). let me know what you want.

right now, this is the only "rare" thing i have on hand:

IMG20120723194655.jpg

preciate it. let's see:
- Bell's Two-hearted
- Bell's Kalamazoo Stout
- Founder's Breakfast Stout (any of them)
- 3F Dreadnaught
- 3F Zombie Dust
i think all of these (except for the founder's) are year-round, so it shouldnt be hard to find if you're in the midwest (i'm assuming that's where you are).
check out bevmo.com and from the drop-down menu select pick-up location to "San Diego - Mira Mesa." anything that's available there i can get for you. i can get russian river stuff pretty easily too (pliny the elder, supplication, consecration). let me know what you want.
right now, this is the only "rare" thing i have on hand:

I would also be interested in this trade group. I'm down here in south Florida.

I mess with the popular beers for the most part loll

Corona, Heineken, Guinness, Bud Light, Red Stripe

This thread has exploded recently... Can't believe a few of my posts got lost in the switchover... Oh well. I'll continue on
---------
This past weekend. Nice family party.. Had 4 different types of home brew on tap. We stayed pretty true to what I posted on back in June... Turned so many light drinkers into the type that will now be open to variety... Ain't nothing like a fresh homebrew.

They all wanted to try each one.

Rauchbier- Smoked Malts and extra chocolate malts makes this one a meal in your mouth.. Almost no color out of this one
Blonde- I brew this one almost twice a year now, or more... We've upped the ABV to around 5.5. So still session worthy. Light on hops. Great light flavor. Great carry over beer for those traditional macro drinkers
Amber- Found a recipe online that called for a bit of chocolate malt. We doubled up on the chocolate. And that flavor shines through
Maibock- Lightest of the bocks. Brewed this one as a ale. Really nice flavors.. This one sat untouched in a keg for 2-3 extra weeks vs. the others.. The appearance really shines through

--------
We bottled some Blonde for this event. But unfortunately, I think we fermented too hot and the flavors are a bit off. It wasn't worth serving.. Perfectly carbonated within 10 days too.. What a stinker....
---------

I am definitely down for some type of beer trade. I can't offer much. Just some award winning IPAs, hoppy Ales, and a few other canned varieties... Message me and we can work something out.

Had some Brooklyn Pennant Ale last night at Brooklyn's Pint Night, got to keep the pint glass it was served in too. Dope deal.

Based Mod -- The Bells stuff won't be a problem for me to find, same with the Founders. But the 3Floyds stuff isn't available where I am (Western NC) and I don't know of anywhere to get it. But get at me if there is something else you would like in its place. This weekend i'll be putting together your brew package.

Back
Top Bottom