NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by mholmes87

a budlight lime right now..

NOT by choice..

mostly budweiser

sometimes bluemoon.
if you want a good tasting budlight, get bud light wheat. surprisingly good.

my dude ikari put me on to it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

a budlight lime right now..

NOT by choice..

mostly budweiser

sometimes bluemoon.

my dude ikari put me on to it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Wasted quite a bit on a case of Victoria. Didnt realize it was only 4%abv and has a taste similar to other Mexican Beers.  I had individual bottles a couple weeks ago and thought a case would change my mind.. It didn't. Lesson learned. With a six pack going for $9-10 and a case a mere $28, i thought I was doing the right think..

They should leave that in Mexico. NO wonder it took so long to get imported to the states.. I'll stand by Dos XX lager from now on and never steer away

thanks for this Wally...almost had the wife spend $9+tax and crv on a 6pk just to try it.

Ive been drinking Blue Moon for a little while now. Tastes great and no hangover (for me anyway).

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Wasted quite a bit on a case of Victoria. Didnt realize it was only 4%abv and has a taste similar to other Mexican Beers.  I had individual bottles a couple weeks ago and thought a case would change my mind.. It didn't. Lesson learned. With a six pack going for $9-10 and a case a mere $28, i thought I was doing the right think..

They should leave that in Mexico. NO wonder it took so long to get imported to the states.. I'll stand by Dos XX lager from now on and never steer away

thanks for this Wally...almost had the wife spend $9+tax and crv on a 6pk just to try it.

Ive been drinking Blue Moon for a little while now. Tastes great and no hangover (for me anyway).

Originally Posted by AJChick23

The Greater Gator beerfest here this weekend made me fall in love with a couple of sweeter brews

Southern Tier Choklat Stout (11% abv
eek.gif
but velvet smooth)
southern-tier-choklat-imperial-stout.jpg

I just cannot hype this Choklat beer up enough...it tastes like a chocolate milkshake..soo good
pimp.gif

Youngs Double Chocolate Stout...another great chocolate stout (5%)
youngs-double-chocolate-stout.jpg

Sea Dog Blue Paw...I've seen this one many times..don't know why I didn't try it sooner.
Sea+Dog+-+Wild+Blueberry+Wheat+Ale.jpg

hell yeah, this guy knows whats up with that southern tier

also amazing by southern tier, but it only comes out in the fall unfortunately

The Greater Gator beerfest here this weekend made me fall in love with a couple of sweeter brews

eek.gif
but velvet smooth)
southern-tier-choklat-imperial-stout.jpg

I just cannot hype this Choklat beer up enough...it tastes like a chocolate milkshake..soo good
pimp.gif

youngs-double-chocolate-stout.jpg

Sea Dog Blue Paw...I've seen this one many times..don't know why I didn't try it sooner.

i dont know if it was just a bad tap, but
sick.gif

the AC Beer Fest was kinda cool. the girls were
pimp.gif
but they give you a 3oz souvenir glass to fill up at the booths. the majority of beers there were Belgian wheats. Best beer i tried was:

dragon-stout.jpg

i dont know if it was just a bad tap, but
sick.gif

the AC Beer Fest was kinda cool. the girls were
pimp.gif
but they give you a 3oz souvenir glass to fill up at the booths. the majority of beers there were Belgian wheats. Best beer i tried was:

dragon-stout.jpg

Originally Posted by baseballer10p

eek.gif
but velvet smooth)

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
woah lil buddy..im sure you didn't expect me to be a female because most dont like beer, but check the screen name next amigo 
wink.gif
Cheers!

Originally Posted by baseballer10p

eek.gif
but velvet smooth)

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
woah lil buddy..im sure you didn't expect me to be a female because most dont like beer, but check the screen name next amigo 
wink.gif
Cheers!

How far east or south is Sea Dog sold? I had some out in Maine at a Sea Dog Brewery/restaurant awhile back. I never could find it anywhere else though.

I may or may not have mentioned this but BREWERY TOURS are a must. Some of these places don't specifically say they have tours, but you can call them up and state your interest and they open up. Some other places do give out specific guided tours. I went to a RedHook brewery house a few years back. Unlimited amount of pitchers it seemed like to "sample".. I also did the Sam Adams Brewery as well. Those were two larger tours that I remember. The others seemed to be locally run brew houses, and they have these tap rooms with as many as 14 different varieties. Some of these places even have a brew club that you pay an annual amount for. $7 dollar growlers is beyond cheap. Then it's almost really good beer. It comes out to less than $1.33 /a bottle, or $8 bucks a sixpack.. Fine crafted homegrown top quality stuff becomes cheaper than the imports. 22oz. glasses for the price of a pint. It's really a joke how good of a deal some of these places are.

If you live in a metro area of 100,000 people or more, there are atleast 3-4 hometown brew houses you can check out. What used to be just one or two favorite beers has turned into an arsenal of 20-30 for me.

How far east or south is Sea Dog sold? I had some out in Maine at a Sea Dog Brewery/restaurant awhile back. I never could find it anywhere else though.

I may or may not have mentioned this but BREWERY TOURS are a must. Some of these places don't specifically say they have tours, but you can call them up and state your interest and they open up. Some other places do give out specific guided tours. I went to a RedHook brewery house a few years back. Unlimited amount of pitchers it seemed like to "sample".. I also did the Sam Adams Brewery as well. Those were two larger tours that I remember. The others seemed to be locally run brew houses, and they have these tap rooms with as many as 14 different varieties. Some of these places even have a brew club that you pay an annual amount for. $7 dollar growlers is beyond cheap. Then it's almost really good beer. It comes out to less than $1.33 /a bottle, or $8 bucks a sixpack.. Fine crafted homegrown top quality stuff becomes cheaper than the imports. 22oz. glasses for the price of a pint. It's really a joke how good of a deal some of these places are.

If you live in a metro area of 100,000 people or more, there are atleast 3-4 hometown brew houses you can check out. What used to be just one or two favorite beers has turned into an arsenal of 20-30 for me.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

my dude girl ikari put me on to it
pimp.gif

but srs. you know you like that hitochino white ale when you want something refreshing and light.
in terms of craft - it doesn't get better than rogue's hazelnut brown nectar to me.

readily available - sierra nevada.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

my dude girl ikari put me on to it
pimp.gif

but srs. you know you like that hitochino white ale when you want something refreshing and light.
in terms of craft - it doesn't get better than rogue's hazelnut brown nectar to me.

readily available - sierra nevada.

Back
Top Bottom