NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

franziskaner_hefe-weisse_.jpg

so freaking good

Bringing this thread back from the dead...

Most recent rare craft beer pickups:
jtavmf.jpg

from L to R (all 750 ml bombers): Dogfish Head Fort (2009 vintage!), Dogfish Head Red & White (2009 vintage!), Brooklyn Brewery Local 2, Dogfish Head Namaste (Gotta love friends and fam on the east coast who will trade beers! DFH & Brooklyn are unavailable here in K.C. unfortunately.)

b3o5f4.jpg

from L to R (all 750 ml bombers): Boulevard Brewing Two Jokers Double Wit 2011, Boulevard Brewing Saison-Brett 2011 (three bottles, currently the #2 ranked Saison in the world according to Beer Advocate! Had five...drank one and traded one for the DFH Namaste above.)

Not pictured...two 750 ml bombers of Boulevard Brewing Imperial Stout 2011.

STOKED!

Also, tonight grabbed a bomber of Stone IPA with special, limited edition Kansas City label and split a bomber of Goose Island Fleur with the wife with dinner...good stuff.

Bringing this thread back from the dead...

Most recent rare craft beer pickups:
jtavmf.jpg

from L to R (all 750 ml bombers): Dogfish Head Fort (2009 vintage!), Dogfish Head Red & White (2009 vintage!), Brooklyn Brewery Local 2, Dogfish Head Namaste (Gotta love friends and fam on the east coast who will trade beers! DFH & Brooklyn are unavailable here in K.C. unfortunately.)

b3o5f4.jpg

from L to R (all 750 ml bombers): Boulevard Brewing Two Jokers Double Wit 2011, Boulevard Brewing Saison-Brett 2011 (three bottles, currently the #2 ranked Saison in the world according to Beer Advocate! Had five...drank one and traded one for the DFH Namaste above.)

Not pictured...two 750 ml bombers of Boulevard Brewing Imperial Stout 2011.

STOKED!

Also, tonight grabbed a bomber of Stone IPA with special, limited edition Kansas City label and split a bomber of Goose Island Fleur with the wife with dinner...good stuff.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

I love literally ALL beers. But this one helps pace me all night long, and it's soooo damn refreshing... It's good for chase for harder liquor too 
smokin.gif

dsc0101bl0.jpg

cosign

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

I love literally ALL beers. But this one helps pace me all night long, and it's soooo damn refreshing... It's good for chase for harder liquor too 
smokin.gif

dsc0101bl0.jpg

cosign

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Allergic to beer so I stick with hard a or Hornsby's.
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

moz-screenshot-4.png
ej_gallo_hornsbys.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Never heard of someone allergic to beer, is it the hops?
I'd imagine it's a gluten allergy. Seems to affect the ability to enjoy just about everything good in life.
There are beers now that are gluten free. Haven't had any personally but that may help with your allergic reaction.
But you can't go wrong with any beer from Anchor brewing company
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Allergic to beer so I stick with hard a or Hornsby's.
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

moz-screenshot-4.png
ej_gallo_hornsbys.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Never heard of someone allergic to beer, is it the hops?
I'd imagine it's a gluten allergy. Seems to affect the ability to enjoy just about everything good in life.
There are beers now that are gluten free. Haven't had any personally but that may help with your allergic reaction.
But you can't go wrong with any beer from Anchor brewing company
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom