NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Corona

Really diggin reds apple ale too

Went to copenhagen couple years back and was drinking carlsberg which is good

Last edited:
oktoberfest beers are on the shelves down in here houston...

picked up a case of st. arnolds...really enjoy that beer...hopefully the weather will cool down to make it more enjoyable...

Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest is out and it is really solid.
"We partnered with one of Germany's oldest breweries - Brauhaus Riegele - to create a true festival beer unlike any other brewed in the USA. Using traditional techniques and ingredients, we're bringing the style back to its authentic roots with a deep golden color, delicate hop note and rich malt complexity."

"Brewed in collaboration with Brauhaus Riegele of Augsburg, Germany, this Oktoberfest lager is deep golden in color and rich with malt flavor from the use of traditional German Steffi barley."

Picked these up today.

https://beerbrewbuds.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/beer21.jpg?w=529

[img]http://gearpatrol.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/farmhouse-ale-supplication2.jpg

currently going through a six of hell or high, sooo good after being in the sun all day..

and i got a bottle of lagunitas sucks chilling in ice for tomorrow after work..

Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest is out and it is really solid.
"We partnered with one of Germany's oldest breweries - Brauhaus Riegele - to create a true festival beer unlike any other brewed in the USA. Using traditional techniques and ingredients, we're bringing the style back to its authentic roots with a deep golden color, delicate hop note and rich malt complexity."

"Brewed in collaboration with Brauhaus Riegele of Augsburg, Germany, this Oktoberfest lager is deep golden in color and rich with malt flavor from the use of traditional German Steffi barley."

I agree! One of the better Oktoberfest beers out there.

Took my MCAT today, and so i'm celebrating by popping open one of of my 8 Sierra Nevada Bigfood Barleywine Style Ale. Brew Date: 12/4/14. so about 9.5 months aged. Tastes a little more balanced than what I remember but still very complex. it also has a sort of creamy smooth mouthfeel and plenty of hop character. 

Cheers.

Last edited:
Heading out to do a bike trek from Solana Beach to Oceanside while hitting up various breweries/bars along the 101/PCH.

Pls God don't let me die. Pls.

Been really enjoying this ginger beer by left hand lately, I forget the name but it's so good :pimp:

good juju? Had it once. Okay beer. When I think ginger, I expect that true ginger root soda type flavor. Juju was a touch mellow.

I did another beer trade. This time with a guy from LA (not so cal LA). They do hops right down south too. Who doesnt these days?

Ghost in the Machine and Tropicalia both worth seeking out.

Rotation lately has been some local ipas (still loving elevated and project dank), with a mix of SN oktoberfest, and GF sculpin now in regular rotation.. That's pretty much my Saturday night.

Although earlier in the evening will be a 9 Oktoberfest sampling.. Should be a good one.

Last edited:
Anyone ever order from craftshack or any other reputable site? Their shipping prices are ridiculous but wanting to try a few different ones we can't get in NY.

Eh.

I'm glad I got one from the local deli rather than a case or even a 6. Not bad paired with this sandwich, but one is more than enough.

Eh.

I'm glad I got one from the local deli rather than a case or even a 6. Not bad paired with this sandwich, but one is more than enough.

Just copped these from EG, pretty solid, the AV Gose is one of my fav beers I've had this summer

Back
Top Bottom