NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

This stuff is potent

Last edited:
SOS > Heady > Pliny
But I haven't had Pliny in a long time.
Let me know if any of you are willing to trade Pliny for something. I can get Mass beer with ease (treehouse) and should be getting some VT beer (heady, SOS, second fiddle, etc) within the next couple weeks if I get a chance to make a trip.
SOS is just hands down amazing. It's got fruity citrus notes with pine and is just fantastic. Probably my favorite IPA at the moment. Had a case of it 2 months or so ago but it did not last long at all.
Sounds like a beer i'd definitely want to try. i'm definitely down to trade pliny for something, wanna do 3 pack trade? Pliny, 1 local stout/porter, 1 sour. for SOS,  1 local stout/porter and 1 sour. ? DM me.

untappd: NovakSpinchenzo

hey i have a buddy thats trying to acquire a taste for beer but i have no idea what to start him off with can u guys recommend me anything?

finally tried NYF's Root Beer today :x

I am enjoying a Great Lakes Blackout Stout right now, excellent 9/10

I had Elysian Great Pumpkin for the first time Friday, very good 8/10

Fresh out of beer in my fridge yesterday.  Decided to pick up a 6'er of Ballast Point Grunion from 7-11 after work.  Very impressive.  Reminds me a lot of MO from Maine Beer Co., only it's much cheaper.  Will definitely be buying again.

Just bought a 6 of that Lagunitas Little Sumpthin Extra and a 6 of Lefthand brewery Sawtooth Ale.

I've actually never had Little Sumthin Extra, but I had a Little Sumthin Sumthin and I really enjoyed that. So I figured this will be just as good if not better.

...These dame pumpkin beers have already invaded my Wegmans!! C'mon son...NOT YET!

Light beer is the way to go. It's what the real men drink. Far classier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom