NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Been rocking with yuengling. Its my go to cheapie.
mine is National Bohemian (Natty Boh)...

my friends are just starting to get into beers and we've gone to several tap houses in the last few months and they order something dif and i just order Boh
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
popped a peppermint VAS tonight. thought it was pretty good. 
ohwell.gif

peppermint notes was vey subtle IMO. would probably be really good on nitrogen.

Last edited:
popped a peppermint VAS tonight. thought it was pretty good. :\

peppermint notes was vey subtle IMO. would probably be really good on nitrogen.

Will be opening mine tonight I've got all kinds of diff beers and some egg nog! Could be a good night or a bad one depending how much I drink :rofl:

Its the morning you have to worry about playa. :lol:

Crazy as it sounds I can honestly say I have been hungover about 5 times in my life it rarely happens to me. I'll wake up and take a dump and shower and get some food and i'm good to go.

I used to get hungover all the time when i was younger, i rarely do now i think my body just gave up. :lol:

Slid to tw, haven't gotten their 2nd shipment of bc yet.

None of the christmas-y beers caught my eye

Somthin light

Shout out to Russ for sending me a few bottles of FBS about 1-2 years ago. I managed to keep one stored away for nearly 2 years, decided to chill it and enjoy. cheers! :smokin

Last edited:
^still have 1-2 bottles of '13, some '14, and grabbed a couple '15 in a mixed sixer 2-3 months ago

haven't managed to getting around to doing that vertical :lol:

how was it?

awesome. really hard to say if it's any different from the bottles 2 years ago :lol: ABV I would imagine increased from sitting for 2 years.

great aromas of chocolate, caramel, coffee. FBS to me is one the best beers I've ever had, the fact that I can't taste ANY alcohol in a 8.3% is impressive.

I may drive 80 miles to get some more bottles, unless someone in the midwest wants to send me a pack :lol: :lol:

Shout out to Russ for sending me a few bottles of FBS about 1-2 years ago. I managed to keep one stored away for nearly 2 years, decided to chill it and enjoy. cheers! :smokin

What happened to ol boy? Think I might have an FBS from him from a trade a few years back too

Last edited:
My Wegmans had the peppermint VAS, had to buy it for $9.99

Also found a stash of leftover Dogfish Head Punkin :pimp:

Whats the deal with that vas? What made y'all buy it?

Edit: Noticed I'm starting to dislike really cold beer more and more.

Last edited:
Sipping on Xoco Charred tonight. Not getting much bourbon. The cinnamon and nutmeg seems to be somewhat muted as well. Prefer the regular honestly.

Back
Top Bottom