NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by Vic Vega

anybody have anything else from rogue brewing besides dead guy that they could recommend?

chocolate Stout

double chocolate stout

double mocha porter

hazelnut brown nectar

juniper pale ale

mom hefeweizen

mocha porter

shakespeare oatmeal stout

Originally Posted by Vic Vega

anybody have anything else from rogue brewing besides dead guy that they could recommend?

chocolate Stout

double chocolate stout

double mocha porter

hazelnut brown nectar

juniper pale ale

mom hefeweizen

mocha porter

shakespeare oatmeal stout

Originally Posted by Based Mod

^ chocolate stout and hazelnut brown are pretty damn awesome

+ Mocha Porter.

Edit: I see it's already been covered
smokin.gif

just had one of these off the tap and from the bottle and I gotta say it isn't all that it's hyped up to be
good but not jizz in your pants type amazing 

pliny.jpg

just had one of these off the tap and from the bottle and I gotta say it isn't all that it's hyped up to be

pliny.jpg

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

agreed.  i'm not a fan of double IPAs (or even single IPAs, for that matter) and i dont understand why beer enthusiasts love IPAs with super high IBUs.
even though i'm not a hophead, this is still in my top 3 favorites:

web-sculpin-ipa.jpg

so good. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

agreed.  i'm not a fan of double IPAs (or even single IPAs, for that matter) and i dont understand why beer enthusiasts love IPAs with super high IBUs.
even though i'm not a hophead, this is still in my top 3 favorites:

web-sculpin-ipa.jpg

so good. 
eek.gif

^Good to hear. Because ive been dying to get my hands on the Pliny since everyone raves about it. I dig IPAs though.

BTW, did I see that Based Mod got banned? I dont know why but that sucks. He was always a solid poster in this thread.

^Good to hear. Because ive been dying to get my hands on the Pliny since everyone raves about it. I dig IPAs though.

BTW, did I see that Based Mod got banned? I dont know why but that sucks. He was always a solid poster in this thread.

^^Nice!

My parents are planning on heading up to the Wisconsin Dells sometime soon, and I have already told them they're bringing us back several bottles of New Glarus Raspberry Tart and Wisconsin Belgian Red and any and all Three Floyds stuff they can find for me.

Back
Top Bottom