NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Wally, prob crack it tonight. At this point all I'm really feeling in Sours and I don't mind spending "good wine" money to drink them.

Never had Cascade before but was told by a guy at the store they do a great job.

Edit - the hype is real :smokin WOW.

Last edited:
Augmenting my position on the Other Half/Monkish collab after splitting a second can: this is VERY good.  Super juicy and easy-drinking for 10.2%.  Best triple IPA I've ever had.

This weeks pick ups. Looking forward to trying the burial skillet donut stout. How you like the paradox chopper? They always put out some solid stuff.

Cracked this open and instantly got the coffee aroma. Second time trying a beer from them and I haven't been disappointed yet.

Last edited:
This weeks pick ups. Looking forward to trying the burial skillet donut stout. How you like the paradox chopper? They always put out some solid stuff.
Nice. I like it. It's the second time I grabbed it. Not sure I'll continue to buy it though as I'd rather go up a few dollars a bottle and get some Wicked Weed, or go down considerably and go with the Rapturous. 

lagunitas may be the best quality to price ratio out

I copped one of these along with the 2016 BC's at my local shop the other day and I couldn't believe it's was $2 and change for something with damn near 12%. I thought I had the wrong price or something lmao.

Finally got the death by coconut

Got the box set with three 22oz bombers and glass for 22. That that was awesome the flavor sound amazing

S'mores
Milk chocolate
Gingerbread
Can't wait to get out work to try one.

Got a couple of Sole Artisan Ale beers from someone today

Drank Mosaic Nerd tonight and it's one of the better beers I've drank lately

The Lagunitas was an extra

Last edited:
Beer question of the day, would you all drop $130 on a 4 year vertical of North Coast Old Rasputin Whiskey BA big bombers? Local place pretty much in house built a vertical set.

Retail was $24 around here on each yearly edition, but they sat and continue to sit at select places.. I used to trust the place selling these to consumers. But hoarding your own backstock in order to sell for a up charge is quite the thing.

I'm torn.

Now given, what amounts to just $30 over a 1-4 yea "storage" span is not too crazy. But I'm not too fond of places holding back stuff for an upcharge.

Same place has '14 Stone Xoco bombers. :smh: That peaked LAST YEAR. Now it has an upcharge?

Last edited:
Beer question of the day, would you all drop $130 on a 4 year vertical of North Coast Old Rasputin Whiskey BA big bombers? Local place pretty much in house built a vertical set.

I'd pass on that. Rather spend my money on a case or two of Xoco haha.

Walked into my local Whole Foods today and saw they just got in KBS. Snagged a 4-pack for $23.

I want to drink more of it.

Its an uneasy feeling thinking about stores purposely hoarding beers to upcharge. I have ONE craft beer specific retailer near me and I think they do this :smh:

I'd pass on that. Rather spend my money on a case or two of Xoco haha.

Walked into my local Whole Foods today and saw they just got in KBS. Snagged a 4-pack for $23.

Wait.. This years?

Doesn't it release/get bottled every February? No limits on KBS around my way when it released. It's really good but I'd rather have a cheaper FBS all day.

surprised carton isn't more popular, their beers have a nice balance to them, gonna have to hunt down one of their ipas

picked up some firestone xx, gonna drink one around the holidays and age the other

Last edited:
^Carton is popular...they can't meet the demand for there beers

Carton, Kane, and Magnify may be the three best breweries in NJ

Wait.. This years?

Doesn't it release/get bottled every February? No limits on KBS around my way when it released. It's really good but I'd rather have a cheaper FBS all day.

Might be last years. Bottled date was 2/16/16. This WF just opened a few months ago so maybe they received what was leftover.

Last edited:
^Carton is popular...they can't meet the demand for there beers

Carton, Kane, and Magnify may be the three best breweries in NJ

Those are the three I always hear about for nj, I have always heard about carton in nyc but way more often trillium, tree house, tired hands, the viel seem to get love even tho carton is closer, I had ss cream and it was not too impressive, cans of sit down son and yacht have been sitting for over a year at a spot by me in nyc

Back
Top Bottom