NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

pics not working. whatchagotthere?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

laugh.gif

idk how you guys can drink ipa. i guess its not for everyone.

whats good with purple haze?

ill have an IPA every now and then. not all the time though. Coney Island Sword Swallower
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

ill have an IPA every now and then. not all the time though. Coney Island Sword Swallower
smokin.gif

I'm jonesing HARD for the new New Belgium Lips Of Faith beers (Clutch [sour stout collab with the greatest rock band on the planet] and Kick [sour cranberry/pumpkin ale])...if my local distributors would get off their butts, I'd have 'em.

Same with the Sierra Nevada/Dogfish Head collab Life & Limb 2.0.

Anyone had any of 'em yet?

I'm jonesing HARD for the new New Belgium Lips Of Faith beers (Clutch [sour stout collab with the greatest rock band on the planet] and Kick [sour cranberry/pumpkin ale])...if my local distributors would get off their butts, I'd have 'em.

Same with the Sierra Nevada/Dogfish Head collab Life & Limb 2.0.

Anyone had any of 'em yet?

laugh.gif

Lagunitas is tasty. I like IPAs a lot. As for purple haze, I like it a lot too. If you can drink fruity beers its a good choice. Im not that big into fruity tasting beers but I liked the Purple Haze.

laugh.gif

Lagunitas is tasty. I like IPAs a lot. As for purple haze, I like it a lot too. If you can drink fruity beers its a good choice. Im not that big into fruity tasting beers but I liked the Purple Haze.

Don't be fooled by the name is does not take you to any place of the sort .... tastes like ^&%$*&% %$#^ though. Stay away! 
images

Don't be fooled by the name is does not take you to any place of the sort .... tastes like ^&%$*&% %$#^ though. Stay away! 
images

My good sir Mastamind89 put me on to the Erdinger Hefe..(still haven't tried it yet..but he has good taste so I know its good)..

Delirium Tremens is great..if you like the taste of say..Hoegaarden..you'll love this Belgian ale.

Originally Posted by Kiiing

images
chilll
30t6p3b.gif

My good sir Mastamind89 put me on to the Erdinger Hefe..(still haven't tried it yet..but he has good taste so I know its good)..

Delirium Tremens is great..if you like the taste of say..Hoegaarden..you'll love this Belgian ale.

Originally Posted by Kiiing

images
chilll
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

this:
916.jpg

ive been on an IPA binge since the beginning of summer 
laugh.gif

love em
We purchased a keg of this for a party last weekend. It's rather light for an IPA at 6.2% but its sooo good.

Originally Posted by proper english

this:
916.jpg

ive been on an IPA binge since the beginning of summer 
laugh.gif

love em
We purchased a keg of this for a party last weekend. It's rather light for an IPA at 6.2% but its sooo good.

Back
Top Bottom