NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

im about to name my future bar !*$ Garden now
laugh.gif

Gotta love thirsty thursdays at the local ball park. I thought it was going go be only PBR, Budwieser, Miller for a dollar. Heck no my friends, yuengling, shock top, esb, french broad brewing companys' full run of brews, as well as gaelic ale and st teresa's pale ale.

Cant beat 9 12 ounce beers for 9 dollars flat. And I got a solid buzz.

Gotta love thirsty thursdays at the local ball park. I thought it was going go be only PBR, Budwieser, Miller for a dollar. Heck no my friends, yuengling, shock top, esb, french broad brewing companys' full run of brews, as well as gaelic ale and st teresa's pale ale.

Cant beat 9 12 ounce beers for 9 dollars flat. And I got a solid buzz.

some i been messing with lately
great divide grand cru

302GrandDivideGrandCru.JPG

great divide tripel

4681.jpg

Legend

legend-brown-ale.jpg

stone arrogant bastard

unearthly ipa

southern-tier-oak-unearthly.gif

and i love an ice cold sapporo with sushi

7849005abf8be7f073dc762345935240.png

some i been messing with lately
great divide grand cru

302GrandDivideGrandCru.JPG

great divide tripel

4681.jpg

Legend

legend-brown-ale.jpg

stone arrogant bastard

unearthly ipa

southern-tier-oak-unearthly.gif

and i love an ice cold sapporo with sushi

7849005abf8be7f073dc762345935240.png

I had some award winning IPA at my local brewery today. 80 IBU. Very drinkable.. Many breweries feel they have to go above and beyond the norm to make their mark. But when it comes down to it, some IPAs are just better the more subtle they are.

Also tried a Saison style beer, which represents a more cloudy yellow color and a Beligian style white beer. I coupled that with a Marzen style octoberfest seasonal.. Dang these micro brews are delicious.

On a beer run front, following in other peoples foot steps, I found some Delirium in a mini 11.2 oz bottle.
77e25bc40472949b13135a01143b769831328da_r.jpg

Obviously the Tremenes as others have posted. I have yet to try. I wanted to also try their counterpart in the Nocturnum.. My beer shop is also good about posting labels on obscture beers in regards to awards or achievements of said beer.. This out out of Utah is a 2010 American Beer Fest Gold medal winner in the Dortmunder or German-Style Oktoberfest category. I've had a few octoberfest styles and Dortmunder and this one is definitely the best. I just had to have one right away.. Many of these beers receive these ratings in unknown fashion, but as far as gold medal or silver medal in a certain catergory, I have yet to be wronged by a Medal finishing winner.

Funny story.. Years ago, we bought some Ommegang Abbey Ale in a 4 pack for quite the premium price. Not one of us liked it. Tasted like old shoes..... literally. Now you can check out beeradvocate or other ranking sites and realize, its one of the top beers in the world. At the time of purchase and consumption, we had no idea the rank of the beer and drank it as a mystery beer purchase.

I'll have some first impressions of the Delirium series on a fresh day tomorrow. If the mini me sizes are worth their weight, I won't mind jumping up to the pint+9 oz jumbo you all are posting. I feel like such a child posting up the small versions.

I had some award winning IPA at my local brewery today. 80 IBU. Very drinkable.. Many breweries feel they have to go above and beyond the norm to make their mark. But when it comes down to it, some IPAs are just better the more subtle they are.

Also tried a Saison style beer, which represents a more cloudy yellow color and a Beligian style white beer. I coupled that with a Marzen style octoberfest seasonal.. Dang these micro brews are delicious.

On a beer run front, following in other peoples foot steps, I found some Delirium in a mini 11.2 oz bottle.
77e25bc40472949b13135a01143b769831328da_r.jpg

Obviously the Tremenes as others have posted. I have yet to try. I wanted to also try their counterpart in the Nocturnum.. My beer shop is also good about posting labels on obscture beers in regards to awards or achievements of said beer.. This out out of Utah is a 2010 American Beer Fest Gold medal winner in the Dortmunder or German-Style Oktoberfest category. I've had a few octoberfest styles and Dortmunder and this one is definitely the best. I just had to have one right away.. Many of these beers receive these ratings in unknown fashion, but as far as gold medal or silver medal in a certain catergory, I have yet to be wronged by a Medal finishing winner.

Funny story.. Years ago, we bought some Ommegang Abbey Ale in a 4 pack for quite the premium price. Not one of us liked it. Tasted like old shoes..... literally. Now you can check out beeradvocate or other ranking sites and realize, its one of the top beers in the world. At the time of purchase and consumption, we had no idea the rank of the beer and drank it as a mystery beer purchase.

I'll have some first impressions of the Delirium series on a fresh day tomorrow. If the mini me sizes are worth their weight, I won't mind jumping up to the pint+9 oz jumbo you all are posting. I feel like such a child posting up the small versions.

Back
Top Bottom