NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by Based Mod

i just picked up a bottle of Life & Limb (Sierra Nevada x Dogfish Head collabo). planning on cellaring (cloest-ing) for a year
pimp.gif

those with a bevmo around them might wanna check it out.
++@@ that...

Pop it open and let me know if it's worth buying
grin.gif

i just picked up a bottle of Life & Limb (Sierra Nevada x Dogfish Head collabo). planning on cellaring (cloest-ing) for a year
pimp.gif

++@@ that...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

pimp.gif

++@@ that...

grin.gif

Yeah, no one I know has tried it yet...

pimp.gif

++@@ that...

grin.gif

pimp.gif

Nice. A store about an hour from me is supposed to be getting a case in on Tuesday. I need to call to confirm, and see if they can hold a few bottles for me. I picked up some Bell's Octoberfest and Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin Ale last night from the same place last night as well. Tried out the Bells this afternoon, and it was pretty good for the style...But to me Octoberfest/Marzen doesn't really have a whole lot of depth in flavors to me like other styles.

pimp.gif

Nice. A store about an hour from me is supposed to be getting a case in on Tuesday. I need to call to confirm, and see if they can hold a few bottles for me. I picked up some Bell's Octoberfest and Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin Ale last night from the same place last night as well. Tried out the Bells this afternoon, and it was pretty good for the style...But to me Octoberfest/Marzen doesn't really have a whole lot of depth in flavors to me like other styles.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

3742177323_408794b0ed.jpg

One of my favorites for the past few years.  Too many others to post.  Where are my porter/stout heads at?
nerd.gif
Idk if this counts as a stout but I'm not really a biog fan of stouts and took a dive yesterday and had this on draft, pretty good. 
youngsdoublechocolatestout3.jpg
I'm a huge porter/stout advocate. I just picked up a bottle of this
mogli.jpg

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

3742177323_408794b0ed.jpg

One of my favorites for the past few years.  Too many others to post.  Where are my porter/stout heads at?
nerd.gif
Idk if this counts as a stout but I'm not really a biog fan of stouts and took a dive yesterday and had this on draft, pretty good. 
youngsdoublechocolatestout3.jpg
I'm a huge porter/stout advocate. I just picked up a bottle of this
mogli.jpg

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

pimp.gif

++@@ that...

grin.gif

laugh.gif
can't blame you guys.  smgdh at the $10 price tag.  reviews are generally favorable, so i thought i'd just give it a try.
planning on popping it open on my birthday (early august)

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

anyone enjoy drinking sour beer?

they are good, but not something I would drink all the time

not a fan.  i had my first tart beer when i visited The Bruery in Fullerton and the thing made my mouth pucker.  i might as well drink lemon juice.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

pimp.gif

++@@ that...

grin.gif

laugh.gif
can't blame you guys.  smgdh at the $10 price tag.  reviews are generally favorable, so i thought i'd just give it a try.
planning on popping it open on my birthday (early august)

not a fan.  i had my first tart beer when i visited The Bruery in Fullerton and the thing made my mouth pucker.  i might as well drink lemon juice.

KonigLudwigWeissbier.jpg

Tried Konig this weekend, and think I might be a fan.  At first I was 50/50 but started to enjoy it as I continued. 

KonigLudwigWeissbier.jpg

Tried Konig this weekend, and think I might be a fan.  At first I was 50/50 but started to enjoy it as I continued. 

Anyone from NY or CA willing to do trades? There are so many beers that aren't available to me because I live in Arkansas. 

Anyone from NY or CA willing to do trades? There are so many beers that aren't available to me because I live in Arkansas. 

^I think Scott Frost was willing to do that. Im willing to help out also bro. I have been frequenting the 4th ranked beer shop in the world apparantly haha. Let me know what you're interested in and im sure I could get it for you. check out brusin-ales.com they have over 1000+ beers available from all over.

^I think Scott Frost was willing to do that. Im willing to help out also bro. I have been frequenting the 4th ranked beer shop in the world apparantly haha. Let me know what you're interested in and im sure I could get it for you. check out brusin-ales.com they have over 1000+ beers available from all over.

I'm a massive sour fan. They're great but are definitely an acquired taste. I could actually drink them all the time without a problem.

I'm a massive sour fan. They're great but are definitely an acquired taste. I could actually drink them all the time without a problem.

really used to be heavy into beers a while back. 
my old apartment set up : 

number one beer in my books 
smokin.gif

really used to be heavy into beers a while back. 
my old apartment set up : 

number one beer in my books 
smokin.gif

i was thinking of doing that with bottles or pint glasses in my future crib, but the thought of dusting every piece immediately killed that idea.

Back
Top Bottom