NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Lately i've been loving this(Rasberry) -

ShockTopRaspberry.jpg

damb good
smokin.gif

If it's hot in your area, give the Sierra Nevada Summerfest a try. Tried it for the first time and I really liked it...really good beer for a hot day.

If it's hot in your area, give the Sierra Nevada Summerfest a try. Tried it for the first time and I really liked it...really good beer for a hot day.

I gotta start a beer fund here. Some of these beers are just too good, but carry a hefty price..

I just finished up a small bottle of Delirium Nocturnum.. Not one complaint about this stuff. Well worth the price. Lovely feel and texture and taste. That's some high quality 8.5% brew.. Pours to a brownish color. IMO, has flavors similiar to other strong Browns.. Im not great with catching flavors or hints of certain ingredients. I wouldnt call it too hoppy. Maybe a hint of chocolate malt.. I just may never got back to anything else.

I also finished up a local brews Double White Ale.. Think a blondish looking Blue Moon flavor with 7% ABV... Simply AWESOME.

Night cap, Delirium Tremes coming soon and another Wasatch Summerbreau.

I gotta start a beer fund here. Some of these beers are just too good, but carry a hefty price..

I just finished up a small bottle of Delirium Nocturnum.. Not one complaint about this stuff. Well worth the price. Lovely feel and texture and taste. That's some high quality 8.5% brew.. Pours to a brownish color. IMO, has flavors similiar to other strong Browns.. Im not great with catching flavors or hints of certain ingredients. I wouldnt call it too hoppy. Maybe a hint of chocolate malt.. I just may never got back to anything else.

I also finished up a local brews Double White Ale.. Think a blondish looking Blue Moon flavor with 7% ABV... Simply AWESOME.

Night cap, Delirium Tremes coming soon and another Wasatch Summerbreau.

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Don't be fooled by the name is does not take you to any place of the sort .... tastes like ^&%$*&% %$#^ though. Stay away! 
images
You must have been lured in by that new $1 off promotion at your local grocery, those are a bad batch and Hoegaarden does not translate well into bottle anyways, draft is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Don't be fooled by the name is does not take you to any place of the sort .... tastes like ^&%$*&% %$#^ though. Stay away! 
images
You must have been lured in by that new $1 off promotion at your local grocery, those are a bad batch and Hoegaarden does not translate well into bottle anyways, draft is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

3742177323_408794b0ed.jpg

One of my favorites for the past few years.  Too many others to post.  Where are my porter/stout heads at?
nerd.gif
Idk if this counts as a stout but I'm not really a biog fan of stouts and took a dive yesterday and had this on draft, pretty good. 
youngsdoublechocolatestout3.jpg

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

3742177323_408794b0ed.jpg

One of my favorites for the past few years.  Too many others to post.  Where are my porter/stout heads at?
nerd.gif
Idk if this counts as a stout but I'm not really a biog fan of stouts and took a dive yesterday and had this on draft, pretty good. 
youngsdoublechocolatestout3.jpg

indian-brown-ale.png

Wasn't planning on drinking this weekend but there's a hurricane coming and that's a once in a lifetime opportunity to drink some beers.  I'm starting with the above.  It's very good so far, malty.

I'll keep updating this thread if my internet stays with what else I get into.  I put together my own sample pack of what interested me at the beer distributors on 207th

indian-brown-ale.png

Wasn't planning on drinking this weekend but there's a hurricane coming and that's a once in a lifetime opportunity to drink some beers.  I'm starting with the above.  It's very good so far, malty.

I'll keep updating this thread if my internet stays with what else I get into.  I put together my own sample pack of what interested me at the beer distributors on 207th

i just picked up a bottle of Life & Limb (Sierra Nevada x Dogfish Head collabo). planning on cellaring (cloest-ing) for a year
pimp.gif

those with a bevmo around them might wanna check it out.

i just picked up a bottle of Life & Limb (Sierra Nevada x Dogfish Head collabo). planning on cellaring (cloest-ing) for a year
pimp.gif

those with a bevmo around them might wanna check it out.

Back
Top Bottom