NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

upload_2019-4-10_17-12-29.jpeg

upload_2019-4-10_17-12-44.jpeg

upload_2019-4-10_17-12-57.jpeg

upload_2019-4-10_17-13-10.jpeg

Glad to discover this thread and find so many others who are passionate about BEER! Here are some recent offering from the past month or two that I have been lucky to try. Looking forward to many more! Props to many of you for such great photos. I did my best haha. Wish I could have more east coast stuff as many of them are so delicious. And, for the record, I am Team IN PERPETUITY and Team Sap ( all variants of it). In perpetuity is an amazing beer and the artwork for the can is a marvel in itself. Have not had a bad beer from tree house yet! Will post more beers soon!

It's CBC week here in Denver & the drops and tap takeovers all over town have been crazy.

Tonight was Crooked Stave's I Love NY can release with Equilibrium, Interboro, Finback & KCBC. I snagged the Interboro X WeldWerks collab and a KCBC collab with Amundsen. Traded one of the KCBC cans to a friend for one of his Equilibrium.

Process was super easy. Purchased online last week, picked them up tonight after work with ease.
IMG_20190410_185626.jpg

Last edited:
Had Ommegang Rosetta last weekend. On the bus home from NYC ready to crack Three Philosophers as a nightcap. Also like their Hennepin.

crumps brother crumps brother I've only been there once. Thats quite the lineup they had on, I'd have to be carried out of that place if I went for that :lol:

Epic has some very good offerings. Stouts are always on point and that entire brainless series is :nthat:

Good looks. Will do, brotha. Also got their Pale Sour in my fridge. That one any good?
I can't quite remember which one you are referring to. Maybe a photo will help jog the memory haha. To be honest though, I think it is hard for Ommegang to make a bad beer. They produce quality stuff.

3 Floyd's just became available in my area (NE/central PA)

Zombie Dust available in limited amounts

I was talking w/ the owner of my local distributor at a share Friday and he said they wholesale distributor was only able to give them one case

my buddy picked up a six pack of each beer that got distributed at another place...they didn't advertise they were receiving Zombie Dust but offered to sell a six pack to my buddy since he picked up a six pack of every other 3 Floyd's they had

got two bottles of each 3 Floyd's my buddy got, gave one of each to my buddy

only tried the Zombie Dust so far

it's a good pale ale, I can see why it was as popular as it was in the past

best pale ale I've had would be Trillium DDH Fort Point

Back
Top Bottom