NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Dunno I asked this here before but anyone tired of sours?
I drink more sours now than ever, honestly. They're the perfect sipper/one-and-done style for me.

I'm not a big fan of overly sour/acidic takes on the style though. I'm mostly just looking for a little tartness (Berliners, goses, sour IPAs, etc.).

153FA146-8904-4619-9B34-C5A5197516AE.jpeg

Smartmouth Brewing x Something In The Water festival - Hefeweizen...Pharrell put it down for VA...had a great time!

33BA74DB-30FB-40FC-AD11-E369A9B6F6F1.jpeg

First time at monkish, got atomically. So good.
Still trying to get there when I have a weekend off. The hours during the week arent the best considering the drive I would have to make. I could always make a day out of it though and go to other breweries in the area, such as Modern Times Dankness Dojo, until Monkish opens. Eat and shop as well.

Dunno I asked this here before but anyone tired of sours?
we've been getting fatigued on NEIPA's

at least I have since almost a year ago

still buying them (and sometimes drinking them more than other styles due to the fact that I like to try new stuff and it's the most produced style as far as craft is concerned) but I got to the point where nothing seems to standout much

Still trying to get there when I have a weekend off. The hours during the week arent the best considering the drive I would have to make. I could always make a day out of it though and go to other breweries in the area, such as Modern Times Dankness Dojo, until Monkish opens. Eat and shop as well.

Same here. I drive from the inland empire to culver city for work and usually there was a lot of traffic going towards torrance after 5pm but that day was only 30 minutes so i decided to go. I do need to go to modern times out there one day though.

Same here. I drive from the inland empire to culver city for work and usually there was a lot of traffic going towards torrance after 5pm but that day was only 30 minutes so i decided to go. I do need to go to modern times out there one day though.
Traffic man I tell ya. After dealing with it down there, YOU DESERVE a beer haha
Danknes Dojo has quite the selection on tap. The OG location in SD is still a great spot to visit but DAMN does it get packed and loud. It is way too small now for its blown up reputation

Traffic man I tell ya. After dealing with it down there, YOU DESERVE a beer haha
Danknes Dojo has quite the selection on tap. The OG location in SD is still a great spot to visit but DAMN does it get packed and loud. It is way too small now for its blown up reputation

Haha yeah seriously like my go to spot was firestone walker in marina del rey since it was only a couple miles away and i would go once a week lol. Oh yeah thats what I have heard. Will definitely have to try to visit both locations soon.

I haven't had anything from Firestone Walker in a long time. Used to try ever Pale/IPA/DIPA I could find and they had a handful of nice offerings.

May go try to find me some Union Jack soon.

I haven't had anything from Firestone Walker in a long time. Used to try ever Pale/IPA/DIPA I could find and they had a handful of nice offerings.

Union Jack is one of my go to's.

As the weather starts warming up here in the pnw what are some of your favorite session type IPA's? I like them more hoppy and also like citrusy flavored ones too

Typically a 1 beer a night kind of guy so I don't tend to look for session IPA's per se, but the weather is definitely leaning me to lighter leanings. I enjoy stuff on the hoppier side as well, which is why I really enjoy Three Floyd's. Zombie Dust and Gumball Head are great warm day kind of beers IMO. I think Zombie is 6.5 or 6 and Gumball 5.5 but everything from FFF is extra hopped up. Actually drinking some right now.
1556945451077864442542.jpg

Oberon from Bells is also pretty good, not as hoppy though. All Day IPA is one I used to drink all the time. Nice hop presence on it. There is 1 more im forgetting when as well. The name may be as simple as Session IPA but I can't recall the brewery. May have been Southern Tier?

Same here - I have not had anything from them of recent. But, I still enjoy a Union Jack IPA. Great price, although, it can be difficult to find fresh cans here. Maybe it just sits because there is too much to choose from nowadays

Should def. be posting in this thread more.

Currently about to jump into this.

8790931B-977F-46E6-BACE-2E942A2D883F.jpeg

Also, if anyone has access to Alvarado Street’s “Churro Man”, hit my inbox!

527B224F-69B5-4D19-B77F-AAE85235B7A1.jpeg

Trapezium Brewing - Lucky 47 White Ale (their take on a Belgian Wit) and Lagunitas Brewing - Citrusinensis Pale Ale for the weekend...cheers fellas!

Loving this trend lately adding Coconut to the brew process. Got this one at the bottle shop recently from Moonraker Brewing - Coconut IPA 7%, was like $25/4 pk so knew it had to be special. Had a Coconut Rye Stout from Barley Forge which was also good. View attachment 2328821
Coconut better make up for it for that price haha looks great in glass. Would love to try .

Back
Top Bottom