NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

kona_longboard_island_lager.jpg
 started with this.
pimp.gif

PilsnerUrquell.jpg
 Horrible, smelled and taste just like a heiniken.
sick.gif

3339867884_231b18e453.jpg
 then to this.
pimp.gif

Tried these beers for the first time. Kona is a brew that i'll look out for to try their other styles.

Kona is good beer. Longboard is a crisp, refreshing beer.
Had it for the first time in Hawaii a few months ago
I'm not a fan of Pale Ale's and I can get down with Fire Rock easy.
Try the Wailua Wheat. Love that stuff. I don't think I haven't had at least one bottle in my fridge since I got back from Hawaii.

-J-

Kona is good beer. Longboard is a crisp, refreshing beer.
Had it for the first time in Hawaii a few months ago
I'm not a fan of Pale Ale's and I can get down with Fire Rock easy.
Try the Wailua Wheat. Love that stuff. I don't think I haven't had at least one bottle in my fridge since I got back from Hawaii.

-J-

Thanks for the info man. Wailua Wheat will definitely be on my list next time I make a run to the store.
hopsecutioner.jpg
 Had two of these babies last night. If you like hoppy beer and high IBUs definitely give this one a spin,. I liked it a lot.

Thanks for the info man. Wailua Wheat will definitely be on my list next time I make a run to the store.
hopsecutioner.jpg
 Had two of these babies last night. If you like hoppy beer and high IBUs definitely give this one a spin,. I liked it a lot.

went to go stock up at Bierkraft tuesday after work with a few friends and they happened to have a tasting that night
pimp.gif

chick at the register: "you guys should stick around til 7. its pale ale night."
us:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Fullers 1849
Green Flash Hop Head Red Ale

check em out.

went to go stock up at Bierkraft tuesday after work with a few friends and they happened to have a tasting that night
pimp.gif

chick at the register: "you guys should stick around til 7. its pale ale night."
us:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Fullers 1849

check em out.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

pimp.gif

us:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Fullers 1849

check em out.

Sick! I need to have this kind of luck haha. Everytime I see a tasting near me I cant make it. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

pimp.gif

us:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Fullers 1849

check em out.

Sick! I need to have this kind of luck haha. Everytime I see a tasting near me I cant make it. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

I'd do anything for one of you west coast heads to get me some Pliny the Elder.

Anything.
Are you serious? I unno what the rules on shipping beer are, but if you just pay me the price for beer + shipping I'd be happy to help you out if the local spot has it. According to their website, there's a place that has it around my school...I'll be going up in 2 weeks so I'll let you know.

Anything.
Are you serious? I unno what the rules on shipping beer are, but if you just pay me the price for beer + shipping I'd be happy to help you out if the local spot has it. According to their website, there's a place that has it around my school...I'll be going up in 2 weeks so I'll let you know.

If you do ship beer to anyone, make sure to use FedEx only!

They shouldn't ask what's in it, but don't say it's beer.

It's illegal to ship it via USPS, and it's technically against UPS and FedEx's regulations to ship it through them, and UPS always asks what's in your package when you take it to them to ship.

I've never had a problem with FedEx, and neither have tons and tons of beer traders. If they do ask, say it's "collectible glassware" as that is a way to get around it...meaning the value is in the bottle itself and not the beer inside.

If you do ship beer to anyone, make sure to use FedEx only!

They shouldn't ask what's in it, but don't say it's beer.

It's illegal to ship it via USPS, and it's technically against UPS and FedEx's regulations to ship it through them, and UPS always asks what's in your package when you take it to them to ship.

I've never had a problem with FedEx, and neither have tons and tons of beer traders. If they do ask, say it's "collectible glassware" as that is a way to get around it...meaning the value is in the bottle itself and not the beer inside.

Anyone willing to start trading some brews? I'm down in South Florida and have some beers I can't seem to find, such as Life & Limb.

Anyone willing to start trading some brews? I'm down in South Florida and have some beers I can't seem to find, such as Life & Limb.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

hopsecutioner.jpg

I used to drink this all the time.. when I lived in GA..

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

hopsecutioner.jpg

I used to drink this all the time.. when I lived in GA..

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Anything.
yeah I'm serious. i've been wanting to try some of this stuff for YEARS.

PM me if you find any.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Anything.
yeah I'm serious. i've been wanting to try some of this stuff for YEARS.

PM me if you find any.

mannnnn, they definitely have a great selection of beer. Saw a bunch of different ones that I've been wanting for a while

mannnnn, they definitely have a great selection of beer. Saw a bunch of different ones that I've been wanting for a while

Back
Top Bottom