NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

I also tried the DFH Punkin ale this weekend, along with their Festina Peche and ......wait for it....
Spoiler [+]
Chateau-Jiahu-Dogfish-Head-Craft-Brewed-Ales.jpg

Quite possibly the smoothest 10 % abv beer i've ever had. This stuff is easier to drink than most regular beers on the market, yet the aroma suggest so much more complexity than the drinkability lets on.

The Punkin Ale is really good, blows the stupid Blue moon pumpkin ale out of the water, so hit up your nearest bevmo and cop a 4-pack...you won't be disappointed.

as for their Festina Peche....ehhh...........

Next up, Aprihop (if I can find it)
mad.gif

I just trawled through this whole thread, got me thirsty as hell 
laugh.gif

And jealous because I bet most of those exotic flavoured beers aren't available here. Fml.

This a nice brew though, spicy. (Not to be confused as being non-alcoholic).

195349.jpg

Unfortunately the brewery is in the Red Zone (damaged, no access). Stupid earthquake
mad.gif

Stumbled across this and thought of the thread..
laugh.gif

images

I just trawled through this whole thread, got me thirsty as hell 
laugh.gif

And jealous because I bet most of those exotic flavoured beers aren't available here. Fml.

This a nice brew though, spicy. (Not to be confused as being non-alcoholic).

195349.jpg

Unfortunately the brewery is in the Red Zone (damaged, no access). Stupid earthquake
mad.gif

Stumbled across this and thought of the thread..
laugh.gif

images

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I also tried the DFH Punkin ale this weekend, along with their Festina Peche and ......wait for it....
Spoiler [+]

Quite possibly the smoothest 10 % abv beer i've ever had. This stuff is easier to drink than most regular beers on the market, yet the aroma suggest so much more complexity than the drinkability lets on.

The Punkin Ale is really good, blows the stupid Blue moon pumpkin ale out of the water, so hit up your nearest bevmo and cop a 4-pack...you won't be disappointed.

mad.gif

We don't get DFH around here, but I've got my brother-in-law on the lookout in Pa. for some Punkin Ale to send me. Can't wait.

Festina Peche is awesome, and so is Aprihop. You might as well wait a few months to look for Aprihop...it's a spring seasonal, so it won't be out until April or so.

Need to get my hands on the Chateau Jiahu...

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Spoiler [+]

mad.gif

We don't get DFH around here, but I've got my brother-in-law on the lookout in Pa. for some Punkin Ale to send me. Can't wait.

Festina Peche is awesome, and so is Aprihop. You might as well wait a few months to look for Aprihop...it's a spring seasonal, so it won't be out until April or so.

Need to get my hands on the Chateau Jiahu...

The jiahu was 12.99 at Bevmo. Festina was 8.99 with club bev, Punkin was also 12.99. They had these huge +#+ beer mugs there for only .99 with club bev, though. Could fit probably a whole 750 ml in there....that was my steal of the day.

The jiahu was 12.99 at Bevmo. Festina was 8.99 with club bev, Punkin was also 12.99. They had these huge +#+ beer mugs there for only .99 with club bev, though. Could fit probably a whole 750 ml in there....that was my steal of the day.

hair-of-the-dog-adam.jpg

couldn't get into this one. maybe i just wasn't in the mood for such a heavy beer at the time. 10% abv. dark nutty, chocolate flavor. said on the bottle it had a hint of a leather taste. didn't think it was possible until i tried it.

hair-of-the-dog-adam.jpg

couldn't get into this one. maybe i just wasn't in the mood for such a heavy beer at the time. 10% abv. dark nutty, chocolate flavor. said on the bottle it had a hint of a leather taste. didn't think it was possible until i tried it.

Was going to get some Hoegaarden last week but scooped up SA Octoberfest instead

That and Newcastle Werewolf has been added to the list, if I can even find it

Was going to get some Hoegaarden last week but scooped up SA Octoberfest instead

That and Newcastle Werewolf has been added to the list, if I can even find it

From left to right we have:

Erdinger Weissbier Hefeweizen
Cigar City Jai Alai IPA
Delirium Nocturnum
Dogfish Head Burton Baton
Lagunitas IPA
Hofbrau Hefeweizen
Schneider Brooklyner Hopfen-Weisse

From left to right we have:

Erdinger Weissbier Hefeweizen
Cigar City Jai Alai IPA