NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

B2C9414A-D545-4D54-90DA-D98B0D7929E4.jpeg 5DFA570E-248D-442D-8EF4-C46A304269F3.jpeg

P.S. dont sleep on Brazilian craft beer, had a few things from Hocus Pocus brewery, Spartacus Brewing, and cervejaria dogma that could compete with the best in the US
I see no lies. Just got back from SP & Rio. Appreciate the Hocus Pocus recommendation, copped their Belgian from Zona Sul. Hotel had Orange Sunshine, but didn't get to try.

Drank tons of Baden Baden, Saint & Therezopolis with the fam.

Edit:
Reminder to myself to post Tired Hands pics.

Last edited:
Good stuff af1 1982 af1 1982 I actually wanted the whole set and saw it there. If I get a hunch, the caramella, Kentucky fog, and #4 are mine for Christmas.
But then I saw lagunitas willettized rye coffee stout. So I changed the course

I did buy a solo bcbs and then a few four packs of willet (cost was some time 3 times cheaper than bcbs)

flavor is all woody and oaky barrel flavors
975960C9-4D6F-443F-985B-64690A10E194.jpeg

Shambolic, Tired Hands Brewing, Ardmore, PA:
5559C4DC-3151-4C20-AB15-55FB49C738B1.jpeg

Bright White, Bell’s Brewery, Comstock & Kalamazoo, MI:
ACA40DA4-6D92-4833-927F-983FC245FD91.jpeg
Shambolic is excellent. You should get your hands on their bottle offerings if possible. I just cracked a cellared bottle of Peach Endoused and really enjoyed it

Revisiting an old favorite tonight:

0.jpg

11/22 batch. Don't think it holds up to nostalgia, quite honestly. I remember my first experience with this beer tasting like pineapple juice mixed with a bag of some good weed. This is overwhelmingly malty to the point where I can't really pick out any distinct tasting notes. Hoping it's just an off batch, but what a bummer.

My brother sent me a few cans of DDH Alien Church that should be arriving tomorrow. I hear it's great, so hopefully I'll have a more positive critique of that one.

Just won another beer raffle! Im 2/2 with this same IG reseller i use.

Got like 6 cans of RAR Out of Order and two RAR glasses. Got blueberry toast crunch, a flavor i really wanted to try

i love winning lmao

I thought Swish was overrated tbh. DDH Alien church is my favorite IPA to release this year
Swish was one that ppl always made a big deal out

I had gotten to the point that I feel nearly any IPA is nothing that I feel the need to have well before my buddy spared me a can

that's why I had no problem trading that to you for those Hudson Valley cans :lol:

thanks again:emoji_thumbsup:

Revisiting an old favorite tonight:

0.jpg

11/22 batch. Don't think it holds up to nostalgia, quite honestly. I remember my first experience with this beer tasting like pineapple juice mixed with a bag of some good weed. This is overwhelmingly malty to the point where I can't really pick out any distinct tasting notes. Hoping it's just an off batch, but what a bummer.

My brother sent me a few cans of DDH Alien Church that should be arriving tomorrow. I hear it's great, so hopefully I'll have a more positive critique of that one.

dope glass...

Back
Top Bottom