NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Yo I had a sip of a pastry stout over the weekend.

Good god how did I do that on a semi-regular basis? Repulsive now.
Can’t do it man. 4 or :nerd:z taster and I’m good. Then there’s breweries (like Evergrain near me) that do well balanced fruited sours.

lagers, pilsners, etc for me right now. Anytime I go to a new place and they have a Helles on tap, I’m in there. Tired Hands is releasing a Kolsch tomorrow and I’m beyond excited for that :lol:

I have an Angry Chair pastry crowler I got for free that's been chillin in my fridge since October :lol: outside of small pours, those beers were never for me

I've been working through old "cellar" stuff lately just to get rid of it. I'm finding many stouts that haven't held up, but the farmhouse ales and sours have aged wonderfully. been enjoying a lot of '16-17 bottles

speaking of Tired Hands, they’ve been having a fantastic last several months with their DDH series. I still love my hazy IPAs from time to time and these are no exception
25B66608-2F55-4C29-939A-1EF6B26A39C8.jpeg
9072B1EF-B621-4A07-B19F-ED8D6597860C.jpeg

Ive been strictly sours lately. Imprint/RAR

i think i said this before in here, but i only have a few beers once a week if that. So for me it works. Main thing i dont like about these crazy sours is that i can only drink like 2-4 and the abv is usually too low so i dont get lit.

i essentially use what i drink to complement the weed lol.

RAR>>>>>>>any other sours though. Their flavors are unbelievable, but they are even less “beer-like” than imprint or 450N.

Anybody in the northeast who has a PJ Whelihans near them, stop in and grab a Copper Lager. Definitely one of my favorites

Don’t know if any other brewery has had a 2020/2021 like Tired Hands has. As other breweries continue to deal with quality issues, especially with IPAs, they gave the DDH treatment to all their core offerings

Couple that with continuing to kill the German styles and of course, all their saisons and wild beer.

I been drinking the cheapest of cheap beer lately, PBR

I asked this a few years ago but are people here on untapped?

I’m getlitquik on there

Don’t know if any other brewery has had a 2020/2021 like Tired Hands has. As other breweries continue to deal with quality issues, especially with IPAs, they gave the DDH treatment to all their core offerings

Couple that with continuing to kill the German styles and of course, all their saisons and wild beer.
keep forgetting that I have raspberry, strawberry, and marionberry Ourison bottles in my basement...out of sight, out of mind

just drank rose panna cotta shake a couple of days ago and liked it more than I expected

Back
Top Bottom